What really annoyed you today

Oh dear Gaving... Looks like the gas bottles then old chap  :-\

I know, lots of oil in that area as well from the rebuild on the engine too at the minute. Looks like i'll be needing new retaining rings too like that  :(

Being the only bloke on a whole department when normaly takes 4 blokes to keep it ticking over, i know it's only tesco but try doing 4 blokes work >:( >:(

Thats what working on a farm is like every day now, better start to get used to it  ;):D

Playing On Pro Evolution Soccer 4 and listening to the commentating, the following occured:

Hit the post from long range: Commentry was "Excellent punch by the keeper"

Headered a cracking goal: commentary was: "He's nailed it from long range"

Fouled a player and recieved a red card: commentary was "oh it's a yellow he'll have to be a bit more careful from now on"

And Winning 3-0: commentary was: They won by the narrowest of margins"

Is he all there? What a t\/\/at  ::)

Playing On Pro Evolution Soccer 4 and listening to the commentating, the following occured:

Hit the post from long range: Commentry was "Excellent punch by the keeper"

Headered a cracking goal: commentary was: "He's nailed it from long range"

Fouled a player and recieved a red card: commentary was "oh it's a yellow he'll have to be a bit more careful from now on"

And Winning 3-0: commentary was: They won by the narrowest of margins"

Is he all there? What a t\/\/at  ::)

Get the proper game then Fifa 2006 ;D ;D

2 different emails from customers complaining that bits had broke off their UH combines  >:( >:(

well mine turned up ok barry,you can't be held responsable for the post office/couuriers can you,

do you have thaT ON YOUR SIRE/EBAY SELLS LIKE MOST SHOPS DO?

A stolen pick-up truck bogged down in the field on the back of our farm.

Turns out some lass had stolen it from town a couple of days earlier. She'd come on to the back of the property and was accelerating across the field to do God-knows-what and hit a really wet bit so got stuck in about 10 yards from about 25MPH  ;D  Serious decelleration  ;D

We phoned the cops and they came out this morning with a tow-truck but couldn't even get on the field, it was so wet. So, out came the Agrotron 110 and Plod and I went to tow it out.

What a job!

She had it stuck to the axles. I nearly sunk the tractor twice  :-[

Finally got it out and found out that she had killed the battery and it was stuck in four-wheel-drive. Luckily, the muddy field worked to our advantage and we towed it back skidding the wheels. It slid like it was on ice, easy and no damage. We pulled it up to the tow-truck at the yard and he did his bit and hauled it away.

An hour and a half out of my day in the pouring rain I could have done without.

What happens there then Barry... do you loose out or do you return to Accurate  ???

I am not sure  ;)  ???

Have sent the emails on but yet to have a reply surprise surprise  >:(

Sort of feel guilty in a way but what can you do  ???

I am not sure  ;)  ???

Have sent the emails on but yet to have a reply surprise surprise  >:(

Sort of feel guilty in a way but what can you do  ???

Not a lot, except give a refund and send them back to your supplier...... But how do you know they weren't broken in the post??

Not a lot, except give a refund and send them back to your supplier...... But how do you know they weren't broken in the post??

Exactly, like yourself never touch them just send them on, so I don't check each item

anyone whos going to be that petty aught not to get the model from people who will post it, they should go to collect it them selfs then its their fault. Martyn's farm models is only down the road from me I like the chap his a really nice guy but i buy most of my model through the post cos its easier than going 10miles to see him, however during August and sep when im at home il go and see him for my models. moral is if ur not prepared to get the glue out to stick a little bit back on then dont bother to buy the model!!

Was the package insured Barry? They should be contacting the post office if it is...not you ???

No fraid not, two have had the same problem, both posted at the same time.

Perhaps I have been taught a lesson.