What really annoyed you today

Sue, what exactly were his words to come to that conclusion? What a sod. . . understatement and a half.

It was his wife who finally rang me back - he had gone out having said when I first phoned "I am on the other line call me back!"

When I said my dogs were on the lead her words were "well, that is the problem".  She has also said she will keep him on the lead but only until she is away from where I walk!  They are not accepting any liability and it has to wait until the owner returns from holiday.

THESE PEOPLE ADVERTISE A "CARE FOR YOUR DOG" SERVICE! It is their business and as far as I am concerned THEY are responsible and not the owner.

Tomorrow I am calling the dog warden, then trading standards and then I am talking to a solicitor.  I am angry, frustrated and depressed all at the same time.  I have really had enough.  Police were not a great help either.

Thats really not on, people like that don't deserve to be allowed anywhere near animals let alone run a business involving them. I hope you get somewhere tomorrow as they need to pay (not just money wise) for what they've done and for their attitude which stinks >:( >:(

Funnily enough Sue, I was in the area and saw the whole thing ;)

As these people are a 'professional business' I think there is alot you can do to sting them. Good luck with the phone calls Sue, keep us posted.

grrr thats really annoyed me , just what you dont need sue >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( obivously he wasnt as nice as he seams taking you over to get you kennel, some people are beyond belief as im sure he knows what you have been throught latley >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Well then Sue. As there a local busines im sure a small story in the local paper would suffice. Also they are liable. Im good friends with some people at the local kennels. And they said that as theyre looking after the dog theyre liable for it.

I decided to go for a Norscot Jaguar 880 on ebay for £29.99 - and its gone :(  Lost out on the Dominator 85 brochure too...as far as ebay is concerned, today just isn't my day!

Same just happened to me recently as well Joe... I've was bidding on an old MF718 planter brochure... (currently missing from my collection)... I'd put in a fair old amount... and someone went higher...  >:( - result... some geezer from Belgium is happy... and I'm not  >:( :'( :'( :'(

Well then Sue. As there a local busines im sure a small story in the local paper would suffice. Also they are liable. Im good friends with some people at the local kennels. And they said that as theyre looking after the dog theyre liable for it.

bugger the local paper - that is just the thing the Sun / Mail / Express would go for.

They all have websites and contact nos.

Good news - I have just finished talking to the dog warden.  He will be taking the matter up with them AND his colleague in the licensing dept.  Home boarding requires a licence and insurance.  His words were many people think that if they board in their home they do not have to register and he confirmed that they are liable as they are in charge of the dog.

I think I have just made an enemy but if they had been reasonable and asked for the bill there would not have been a problem.

Same just happened to me recently as well Joe... I've was bidding on an old MF718 planter brochure... (currently missing from my collection)... I'd put in a fair old amount... and someone went higher...  >:( - result... some geezer from Belgium is happy... and I'm not  >:( :'( :'( :'(

Irritating isn't it?  The only good thing is that sometimes when things like this sell for good prices it does sometimes encourage others to put theirs up for sale; so heres hoping for a glut of MF 718 and Dominator 85/105 brochures on ebay soon! ;)

Just been outbid on ebay on Claas Dominator 85/105 brochure; went to £17.50 but thats it.  Been after one of those for about 20 years >:(

:o :o

I bought one of those for £2.32 about 2 years ago - definetly kep looking Joe - that is a rip off :(

Poor Sue - not waht you need but at least you are getting it sorted fianlly - some people are very inconsiderate >:(