What really annoyed you today

Re: What really annoyed you today???

well not today but last wednesday by wheel bearing on my trailer decided to go big time , had to get low loader to get me to the workshops . low loader driver not happy as was fully loaded , so am currently spare driver on other peoples trucks  >:(

not all bad, i'm PDC tomorrow & collecting my trailer with my unit & hired low loader to go to another workshop  ;D

I don't know what it is thats annoyed me but I'm in a right foul mood, everything is getting on my nerves at the moment.  Must have got out of bed the wrong side.

Oooooo get you  ::)

You wanna make something of it.... do ya.... hey ..... well do ya PAL  >:(:D :D

Did that help ???

Ooo nasty... especially if you've been up and about... you must look like a right pillock with a hole in the middle  :-\ ;D

Tell your stomach to stop being lazy and get up and join you  >:(

and its NOT DRINK RELATED!!!  :o

I've  IBS and some foods seem to triger it off  :-\

people who say's they have paypal on ebay, then you try and pay them and they dont, so you try and do the checkout and all you get is "please contact seller for their name and address as it's not on file"  >:(

ebay are now insisting the Paypal has to be a payment method and the seller cannot remove it from the payment options .  A friend of mine has been arguing with ebay about this.  So it may not be the seller's fault.  It was only electrical goods but they now have applied it to other categories as well.

My camera....

Let me down yesterday... reading up about it, it turns out it the lens... a 'known problem' with the lens not seating correctly - only happens on the D80 with my specific lens as well  >:( >:(

Took it off... put it on again... hey presto... all working again  >:( >:(

At least I know next time I guess  :'(

Just slipped on the wet floor at work and twisted my knee!!!

That's annoying but even more so the cleaner had wet floor signs out so no claim!!! :D :D

does that mean more office based work now then? ???................................................ :D :D ::)

Just slipped on the wet floor at work and twisted my knee!!!

That's annoying but even more so the cleaner had wet floor signs out so no claim!!! :D :D

you sure?? our lot have to use squegy style brooms now to make sure no excess waters left, even with signs out, h&s gone mad, but worth checking into if there was water left