What really annoyed you today

Julie did Sean!!, went to school with him and went over a drawing pin! >:( >:(,  most are hard wheeled but we have a tyre one as well, better of road ;) ;) ;)

mmmm Luke thats great! :D :D :D :D

Painthing the new ceiling from the kitchen for the first time, and the real bad thing is that i have to do a second time >:(

I will be glad when the kitchen is ready  :-X

Texas

We have started work too, Bas.  :-\ ::)

well i was busy at silage all day yesterday with the bosses 5140 started around 12 in the afternoon and i only put the tractor back at 11 last night, the better tractor being away from the farm the bosses son had to kart the whole years midding out with the zetor crystal and 10t griffiths as i was heading up the road at night there was a hole lot of red paint scratched onto the road and ripped up tar thinking nothing of it i put the maxxum into the shed and her was lying a very injured zetor, the wheel had falling of as he was coming out the gate the bell housing had been completely ripped of and the casting on the gear box has a huge hole in it the cab is also twisted from the thump she got of the road, she may well be writin of but the thing that annoyed me is the shear time it will take to fix it  :-\

well i was busy at silage all day yesterday with the bosses 5140 started around 12 in the afternoon and i only put the tractor back at 11 last night, the better tractor being away from the farm the bosses son had to kart the whole years midding out with the zetor crystal and 10t griffiths as i was heading up the road at night there was a hole lot of red paint scratched onto the road and ripped up tar thinking nothing of it i put the maxxum into the shed and her was lying a very injured zetor, the wheel had falling of as he was coming out the gate the bell housing had been completely ripped of and the casting on the gear box has a huge hole in it the cab is also twisted from the thump she got of the road, she may well be writin of but the thing that annoyed me is the shear time it will take to fix it  :-\

You ought to post that in the "what fell off your car" thread ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D driver must have had a bit of a shock  ;D ;D

Well anyone who can do damage to a Zetor Crystal deserves some recognition, those things are nigh on indestructable :D

ineed they are  :o:D :D but still i'll get some pictures for you boys and you can tell me what you would do with it  :D i'd load her on scrap lorrie  :D :D

Only heard of one other case of a Zetor Crystal getting casting damage and that was from a heavy handed youth using it on a Hesston baler, started it up at too higher revs with the flywheel brake on result was the PTO clutch smashing out of the side of the transmission casting and landing 100m away :D

Only heard of one other case of a Zetor Crystal getting casting damage and that was from a heavy handed youth using it on a Hesston baler, started it up at too higher revs with the flywheel brake on result was the PTO clutch smashing out of the side of the transmission casting and landing 100m away :D

:o :o :o hooligans we the buckrake man that works with us started his career on a 4wd Crystal buckrake on the back believe it or not he said it was very lively on the pit and could push any load you put to her

It's not to bad it'll polish out. It's just every car I have someone bu@@ers about with them, the last five cars I've had theres been wiper blades bent up, door dented, side keyed and stickers over one side, wing mirror ripped off and now this car scratched >:( that's why I dont buy a car thats quite new

who have you upset recently mate :D :D last one who crossed me was warned about it, with a scaffold bar ::) ::)::) ::) weirdly i havent had any issues since

Discovering that my dog's severe lameness is not arthritis but an enormous corn on her foot.  Yes dogs can get corns.  Having paid for x-rays, blood tests and drugs for joint problems she now has to undergo surgery on Friday.  >:(

At least her foot is a little more comfortable as the vet put some padding underneath and she is wearing a really bright, fluorescent green bandage!  ;D

Discovering that my dog's severe lameness is not arthritis but an enormous corn on her foot.  Yes dogs can get corns.  Having paid for x-rays, blood tests and drugs for joint problems she now has to undergo surgery on Friday.  >:(

At least her foot is a little more comfortable as the vet put some padding underneath and she is wearing a really bright, fluorescent green bandage!   ;D

My goodness when I come back in my next life I want to be Aunty Sue's dog, don't know many who get that kind of attention...... a fluorescent green bandage....lucky ole pooch.. :D :D :D :D

My goodness when I come back in my next life I want to be Aunty Sue's dog, don't know many who get that kind of attention...... a fluorescent green bandage....lucky ole pooch.. :D :D :D :D

Of course you can but you realise that most of my dogs have been "seen to"  :o  ;D:D