What really annoyed you today

bought something from ebay which wasn't in one piece only something minor but all the same .lucky i have a scrap one here. well his feed back won't be 5 star but a 4 should do it.

oh and the rain too

other day to hot now too wet  only need the plague now  :D :D

For some odd reason after highlighting the IMG on photobucket not being able to find a copy fuction to copty to FTF. Anyone know what i have done or could be doing wrong ??? ???

I have found that when I highlight it I then have to right click and select copy, then paste that into the reply

For some odd reason after highlighting the IMG on photobucket not being able to find a copy fuction to copty to FTF. Anyone know what i have done or could be doing wrong ??? ???

i thought it was automatic? :-\, just click on it then paste in here :-\

It's the same for me... just right click over the highlighted text and select copy Bill...

I lost my ability to do it when I upgraded to IE8 or whatever it is I'm using now  :-\

thats what i'm on, havent tried for a while so cant say if its the same with me :-\

women hey pops... pah... what a let down  ::):D :D

I should explain to some of our younger members that pops is actually 250 years old and comes from the time when women did not have the right to vote... or use their husbands camera... in fact... all they were 'allowed' to do by their cavemen husbands was to cook t rex burgers on the open fire.  :D :D

You miserable old sod... leave my Maddy alone or me and pullover will come over and 'open up a can of whoop bottom' all over you you sexist pig  >:(

Oh.. and Pwwwtthhhhhhh

How come I end of getting the stick over there..even aunty jo is getting into the act.....never seems to fail......... :'( :'( :'( :'(

Load of big bag nitrogen turns up,I turn up with loadall to unload, look at lorry body,no curtain sides, rigid body , roll over sheet and two back doors. ??? ??? ???

"Christ !!,I hope its not  bulk, how the hell do you unload this then" says I.

Welsh driver replies.........."you'll be alright,.......its got a walking floor"

"You taking the pi55" says I, then he opens the doors up.

What a ramshackled mess of 600kg bags I had to unload,took best part of an hour, bloody things wouldnt stack any sense after being walked in and back out of that contraption.

First time i've ever seen one ,and hopefully the last.I suppose they are ok for most things ,but not big bags.

Very clever piece of kit though.

The driver asks what I thought of it as most farmers hate them,.............. ;)

I think you've guessed the reply he got !!    :o :o :o

thats what i'm on, havent tried for a while so cant say if its the same with me :-\

I was using a different from normal PC yesterday and for whatever reason I lost Toolbars at the top. After I came back on after lunch it was alrtight so obviously I had done something really dumb.

got a nasty headache, taken the pills ,and not worked,dont think i have drunk enough today and got a bit dehydrated. been very muggy but no sun today, fooled me i think

It's that bloody cider you drink you silly sausage......do take care of yourself....who will I rag on without you >:(;D

well known model seller still not sent my item a month and a half near on  after i paid, and now not even responding to my e-mails, last time i use them i feel  >:( >:(>:(

bloody shame makes want to cry :'( :'( :'(

well known model seller still not sent my item a month and a half near on  after i paid, and now not even responding to my e-mails, last time i use him i feel  >:( >:(>:(

i've a fair idea who you mean, has happened to me a few times aswell  :-\ :-\ :-\

has to me to, but this will be the final order now, aint got time to deal with people like that , not after the amount of stuff i have ordered with him before, no need for customer service like this, if i dealt with people like this at work i would get fired,