What really annoyed you today

t**s pot neighbour starts a bonfire at half three this afternoon thirty minutes before we have  possible buyers to view the house and hes covered my van in sooty ash which I had washed and polished this morning >:(

Oh i think that deserves a bit of a smack, that sort of behaviour!!

t**s pot neighbour starts a bonfire at half three this afternoon thirty minutes before we have  possible buyers to view the house and hes covered my van in sooty ash which I had washed and polished this morning >:(

shoud have got the hose out mate and damped down the fire  ;D

a mouse!!!

there is a mouse in the office, so we have down traps with chocolate on it. I left the office for two minutes and when i came back, chocolate gone! it has to physically stand on the catch to eat it and yet it hasent set it off... must be a tiny mouse. hes already gone through a small bar of dairy milk! been a week and still aint got the bugger  >:(

a mouse!!!

there is a mouse in the office, so we have down traps with chocolate on it. I left the office for two minutes and when i came back, chocolate gone! it has to physically stand on the catch to eat it and yet it hasent set it off... must be a tiny mouse. hes already gone through a small bar of dairy milk! been a week and still aint got the bugger  >:(

Hahahaha we had mice like that in our old shed one of them got its tail caught in the trap and ran off with it and to this day we havent got the trap back again!!

Hahahaha we had mice like that in our old shed one of them got its tail caught in the trap and ran off with it and to this day we havent got the trap back again!!

hahaha, happens all the time down the farm with rats.

you wouldnt believe it, but i went down stairs to come home and lo and behold, one caught mouse! must of heard the door go, ran to hide, straight over the trap and snap!

a mouse!!!

Put down two bowls/containers. One with plaster of paris to make mousey thirsty, one with water to quench Mousey's thirst.

It the sets in Mouseys gut. Voila, deadmau5! :D :D

Put down two bowls/containers. One with plaster of paris to make mousey thirsty, one with water to quench Mousey's thirst.

It the sets in Mouseys gut. Voila, deadmau5! :D :D

Does that really work Tris :o :o :o :o :o I have never heard of that one before

Having posted into a deleted topic  by mistake after searching for the topic I wanted. (Thanks, Colm for telling me otherwise my Numpty-free year would have come to an abrupt end)  However what REALLY annoyed me today was:-

A [expletive deleted] ebay seller had my money at the start of the month but I have no goods.

3 messages to the seller and I have had neither a reply nor a package.  Post is working normally as I received this morning a package sent by 2nd class  post yesterday!

Just left another message saying negative feedback is about to be left and a refund will be the next moved.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(  VERY >:(

Having posted into a deleted topic  by mistake after searching for the topic I wanted. (Thanks, Colm for telling me otherwise my Numpty-free year would have come to an abrupt end)  However what REALLY annoyed me today was:-

A [expletive deleted] ebay seller had my money at the start of the month but I have no goods.

3 messages to the seller and I have had neither a reply nor a package.  Post is working normally as I received this morning a package sent by 2nd class  post yesterday!

Just left another message saying negative feedback is about to be left and a refund will be the next moved.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(  VERY >:(

was it a paypal payment sue?? if so at least thats a saftey net for you

was it a paypal payment sue?? if so at least thats a saftey net for you

Oh yes, it was Paypal.  I only send cheques to sellers I know and trust.  If the seller does not offer Paypal I usually do not bid.  Even when they ask for cheques from UK I will still use Paypal!

A JBT articulated lorry driver who pushed his luck and pulled out of the Carnie Crossroads Roundabout heading from Westhill to Peterculter then held me up all the way to Peterculter.He then at the bottom of Malcolm Road indicated right to turn to Drumoak and Banchory which is a serious move for most artic because it is so so tight,,,, I held back thinking screw it up and I get the last laugh because my mate Stuart garage is only a few hundreds yards away and he will have to recover you.... well he got round no bother..drat >:(