What really annoyed you today

Well my boss said i could leave early for a family doo well 5 minutes just before im about to leave he calls up saying ok your working another 4 hrs no please or thank you just your doing it you have no choice i know its part of agriculture the hrs etc i dont mind that it's just my bosses inpolietness so im now stuck at home with no food or anyone here >:(

Well my boss said i could leave early for a family doo well 5 minutes just before im about to leave he calls up saying ok your working another 4 hrs no please or thank you just your doing it you have no choice i know its part of agriculture the hrs etc i dont mind that it's just my bosses inpolietness so im now stuck at home with no food or anyone here >:(

That's farming for you, you'll be glad of the peace one day too ;) ;) :D :D

I'll get me sister to sick the kettle on for you Ben, she is a Bournemouth belle.

I'm trying to catch up on FTF having brought my Laptop in today and some gap toothed trucker won't shut the f*** up!!!!!!!! I can't touch type mate so if you don't mind. . ... !!! >:(

This did'nt annoye me but happened this week.

There were 2 young lads that have been helping out around the yard this winter doing some realy ugly jobs.

Yesterday morning the lads were 20minutes late for work because there ride was late,thats not there fault.

The thing was they did'nt run into work the boss asked them to hurry up but the cheeky one of the two gave the boss some attitude.

Next thing he turns around and tell's them both to fook off back home at the top of his voice.

The amount of disrespect them little sods have shown towards him is sicking they had it coming to them.

lazzy brat's  >:( >:(

I can't understand peoples attitude like that,  courtesy costs nothing but is worth so much. Some of these farmers need a lesson in manners, it's nice to be important but so much more important to be nice. He' ll be the loser in the long run. :(

I can't understand peoples attitude like that,  courtesy costs nothing but is worth so much. Some of these farmers need a lesson in manners, it's nice to be important but so much more important to be nice. He' ll be the loser in the long run. :(

And a lesson in Employment law as well Nigel by the sounds of things  ;)

Exactly and was no better today i know i'm at the bottom of the pile in rankings wise but im doing the sh!t jobs and a little thank you know and then is nothing

Exactly and was no better today i know i'm at the bottom of the pile in rankings wise but im doing the sh!t jobs and a little thank you know and then is nothing

Don't feel so bad Phil I have been at my job 7 years now and not once have I had any praise from my boss.....he has mentioned my good work ethics to others though, would be nice if he would say it to me.........and a raise wouldn't go a miss either  >:(

I left the farm I worked on at 21 after five years there with a few breaks for college and placement. I got a thank you at the end of every single working day if I was with the boss. If I went on later than him, he thanked me in the morning. It's a job I would drop a hell of alot for to go back to if the vacancy ever arose and the tied cottage was included in the renumeration.

In the long run it's good to have a few hard bosses and drive a few rough tractors. :) :)

True, helps you appreciate a good thing when you get it then.

Mmm, my grumble today was being woken at 4.30am with a call from one of my drivers saying he was broken down 120 miles away from here...... cant wait for the bill from my mechanic to land on the mat, it will most likely make a dent in the floor.  ::)

True, helps you appreciate a good thing when you get it then.

Mmm, my grumble today was being woken at 4.30am with a call from one of my drivers saying he was broken down 120 miles away from here...... cant wait for the bill from my mechanic to land on the mat, it will most likely make a dent in the floor.  ::)

Ouch... should have got out of bed to help the poor lad then  ::):D :D :D :D

the stupid  ******* tourist who thought it was fine to try and overtake a car as she came onto the a38 from a slip road doing only 35-40 mph,straght out into the outside lane from the slip road where there was a dirty great white 1 ton transit honking down at 75 mph, with lights full beam horn sounding and a tad of blue smoke from the rears locking up a bit,  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:( with 2 kids in the back to,

oh and a slighlty puckered up arse expecting a big bang