What really annoyed you today

Renau. . . Ren. . . What? Why the drop. . . and a big drop at that?! Doesn't Mads need an assistant? :D

got a volvo engine & auto box & got to be better than the put together before you can sleep bunk & scania's autonotquiteasstillgotaclutchlikeamanualbutnotamanualsomewhereinbetween gearbox mate  ;D

got a volvo engine & auto box & got to be better than the put together before you can sleep bunk & scania's autonotquiteasstillgotaclutchlikeamanualbutnotamanualsomewhereinbetween gearbox mate  ;D

. . . at least you'd like to think so! :D

waiting for an electrician coming to have a look at putting lights in my loft , did'nt turn up for the second time & now he's holding the job up because we can't put the last two floorboards down . after thats done the astroturf can go down & we're ready for the models up there !!

The company we ordered 1.5 tonnes of wheat seed off on Monday to be able to finish drilling, we were promised that the seed would be delivered Wednesday so I ploughed everything up ready to swap onto the drill to get it all in, no seed by 3pm so boss rings them and they say sorry will be with you tomorrow.......well no seed by 1pm today so boss rings again and they say its not left York yet as the lorry broke down (yeah right like Palletways only have one lorry ::) ) but will be with you monday, at this point the boss tells them to insert their seed somewhere >:( >:(  We've now had to obtain a different variety from a local firm that we've never grown before as we can't risk the land I've ploughed getting rained on or we'll not get back on it until the spring ::)

Only one or two vehicles hogging the second lane and not having the decency to pull over and let folk get home...a flash or two of the lights usually get's the message through ;) ;)

you know what they say about Audi drivers being impatient ****s!  ::)  :police:

don't even talk to me about Citroen drivers........ oh wait!

My central heating packing up last night and then to top it off my boss (also landlord) forgetting to ring the heating engineer until I reminded him at 1.30pm, now can't come until tomorrow >:( >:(

Electric blankets and hot water bottles tonight then Gav!

My central heating packing up last night and then to top it off my boss (also landlord) forgetting to ring the heating engineer until I reminded him at 1.30pm, now can't come until tomorrow >:( >:(

Never happens until the cold snap comes does it? :laugh: I have similar problem at my house with an intermittent fault that prevents the boiler cutting in. Repair men have been out 5 times in the last month and still no better!!