What really annoyed you today

Sounds like you have a load of jumped up jobsworths there Sean, our regular Postman here is as good as gold, he'll either leave stuff in a safe place here or take it down the yard at work and leave it in my truck, even signing for recorded items. His young relief is not so clever and will return stuff to the depot 6 miles away rather than leaving them in the safe place

its weird as before this, it was never an issue, they left it with the mentioned neighbour pretty much every time, only times they didnt was when the usual guy was off, we have the same guy every day, but clearly they dont like the new way?? who knows, to be honest we all used to club up and he usally got a few tinnys or wine ect at xmas, guess this year hes got no hope well not from me

same as here sean,ive been to the sorting office 3 times in the last fortnight,2 could have been put through the cat flap,both didnt need a signature,when i went to the sorting office i was told they havent started the policy of leaving with neighbours yet.it is b****y fustrating,yet had some models from mandy via courier,signature needed and left with neighbour,not the guys fault in the sorting office but i said to him that im doing the post offices job for them

Work....getting fed up going round behind somene fixing their breakages and sorting out his mishaps. He has no interest in working on the farm, just there for the money, not listening to what he's told and suffering from a lack of common sense. Things are going to come to a head soon, either the other 3 of us are going to walk out or one of my workmates is going to knock him on his ass >:( >:(>:(

• Like 1

Laptops just crashed again , is claiming a critical error on the hard drive and several other red critical warnings in the same area to , looks like I may have just lost all my pics etc although the best are on photobucket . On the plus side if it is unsavable like my pc guru mate I just spoke to says at least I can now tell the wife what I want for Xmas which is very unusal for me. So for know its just on here via the I phone

Laptops just crashed again , is claiming a critical error on the hard drive and several other red critical warnings in the same area to , looks like I may have just lost all my pics etc although the best are on photobucket . On the plus side if it is unsavable like my pc guru mate I just spoke to says at least I can now tell the wife what I want for Xmas which is very unusal for me. So for know its just on here via the I phone

must be all those dodgy websites you visit!

My throbbing index finger on my right hand. I picked a rag nail last Friday and it has since turned septic. Today after work and taking mum shopping at Inverurie I had to visit and old fashioned chemist to see what I could get since plasters were not doing anything. Spoke to the pharmacist and was "prescribed" magnesium sulphate paste which he said would act as a "poltice"...well I hope so since it is still giving me jip

Edited by BC

fools throwing away their friday night takeaway and Uncle Billy probably throwing out a few two finger salutes has earned the dear old chap a visit with his pharmacist...Sorry to hear about your pain Uncle Billy.....ps I found a dealer for you here who husband while he was alive bought a lot of old Britains farm stuff...I will try and get an list for you old man....

If the poultice does not work GO TO CASUALTY :police:

Well yes Sue...but it's a Saturday evening and well I would be a low priority since I have been there before and priority is given to accident cases and or the drunk or disorderly.....I'm ok really and it not a typing finger for me so it isn't really a necessary finger apart from holding a pen....and well I don't write many cheque's these days and will be signing fewer at work over the next year or so the way things are going...I stop before I say any more...subject closed

• Like 1

fools throwing away their friday night takeaway and Uncle Billy probably throwing out a few two finger salutes has earned the dear old chap a visit with his pharmacist...Sorry to hear about your pain Uncle Billy.....ps I found a dealer for you here who husband while he was alive bought a lot of old Britains farm stuff...I will try and get an list for you old man....

I never do the 2 finger salute Rick...on the finger I'm sure its not terminal.....sounds interesting on the old Britain's Rick....now I have broken the 1.000 boxed ones I need a new target to achieve ;D ;D

Waking up to yet more RAIN. I have a car in pieces on my front lawn which I need to get under to refit the drive shaft to move it somewhere a bit drier to work on it. ie solid ground! I bought it as a non runner in August and had visions of having it on the road before the MOT expired in September. I don't have much free time and every week I hope to get it done. Every day I have off; I look out of the window and IT'S BL**DY RAINING AGAIN!!!!!!! >:( >:(>:(