What really annoyed you today

• 3 weeks later...

after a few weeks on mess with no explanation outside my garage, inc dumped tyres and bits of car bodywork, and the council refusing to take it as flytipped as its private ground ? as we didnt know who it was , we have now found out who the culprits are, seems some ar5ehole is running a scrap car business from two rented garages, belonging to my immediate neighbour and a rented house, it seems i am the last to find out who it was , but the first house owner to receive his rath about the complaints that have been made to the coincil already ,i only went up for a spare door handle i had up there >:( . kind of hard to be diplomatic when hes stood there along with his mate, one with a tyre wrench in his hand. luckly one of the other neighbours came out and said he had complanined ,and has checked with his solicitor about the house deeds etc,and it cant be used for what they are doing, so the guy vented his anger on him, i did point out to the other calmer one that if they cleaned up no one would have been any the wiser, which he sort of agreed to. however his mates having none of it. need to speak to my neighbour about it first,as its directly against mine,and theres oil and all sorts leaking out,as its full of engine blocks and gearboxes, the other is full of doors and body pannels etc.pretty sure without the deeds what they are doing is ilegal going by the councils website but will check with another neighbour whos a solicitor and see what he thinks . 

What annoyed me today? Idiots who think the world should revolve around them and their ideas/reasoning.......one of them may think he's going to win the battle but he picked the wrong person this time>:(>:D

21 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

think of the space you would save weather i look or dont look,bit of a silly reply

The complete topic doesn't take as much space as multiple topics, as strange as that may seem. I'll use you as an example Paul, but I am not singleing you out by any means, when members open a topic and, as you have done, added a number plate and an arial and beacon to a model and then opened another topic for a different model and done virtually the same, this takes up forum space. It's like if I had all my collection on here but each model listed under a different topic , say Chris watsons model no.1  and Chris Watsons model no.2 etc,etc. You can see by the regular posts on this topic that it is, along with other non related model topics, very popular.

• Like 1

1 & 3/4 hrs to drive the 1/2 a mile from our job back to the yard, because some muppet in the roadworks for the council cut the traffic lights data cable and took out one of the main roundabouts traffic control at rush hour. lots of happy people not .

I seem to have very little luck when it comes to UK couriers YODEL .. Again they f*ecked up . Tracked a parcel with a few models to one of their depots . The parcel is running 3 weeks late. It seems my address is not on the parcel. Heemmmmm. Makes no bloody since. It must have fallen off the package on one of their conveyors or something..!!! So after an hour on their frustrating webchat with an adviser  & giving them my address  AGAIN.. They tell me to contact the sender about the whole bloody thing & refuse to send it on its way to me. !! . This is not my first time having issues with them.. The webchat alone is a disaster . What ever happened to simple pick up the phone & speak directly to someone !!!  

• Like 1

ROYAL MAIL!!!!

They have mis-sorted the book that was meant to come today by sending it to the Aberystwyth delivery office instead of the local one.

So that means it won't come til at least tuesday now with the bank holiday.

Used to slate their own delivery company, but they have never f####d up like this!

On 27 April 2017 at 7:57 PM, Tractorman810 said:

justin think yourself lucky mate ,the local yodel depot this way burnt down last week, now that would be anoying if your stuff was sat there 

Mine is in Hatfield as far as I know .  But myself and my sender had a nightmare of a job with them . Even tough it was showing on their tracker ... they were still denying they had it . And when they did finally find it ... It was missing my address .  I have €200 worth of models  in the package . This is not first time with Yodel !!! They are extremely bad at what they do !!

wont help you Justin,but package from yodel turned up yesterday tracked all the way,i even got a mobile number,txt the driver to see if it would be delivered,as it was after 6pm,txt me back that he was 20 minutes away and all delivered,i asked him where was the van,but he works part time  and uses his car and prefers the later shifts,as people are home from work and he gets more delivered than in the day and i have had stuff from yodel before from ebay,with no problem,just sounds you have been unlucky

Had a guy list an item on eBay for me, someone from Ireland bought it between me getting the message it was listed and me logging onto eBay!!!!!!

Who has bought a Wiking Krampe trailer for £23 with free P&P!!!!!

Feel sorry for the seller, he's lost loads of money on it and doesn't want negative feedback, he values the feedback on eBay more than life itself and won't cancel the transaction!!!!!!

Edited by Barry

On 30 April 2017 at 0:13 PM, Barry said:

Had a guy list an item on eBay for me, someone from Ireland bought it between me getting the message it was listed and me logging onto eBay!!!!!!

Who has bought a Wiking Krampe trailer for £23 with free P&P!!!!!

Feel sorry for the seller, he's lost loads of money on it and doesn't want negative feedback, he values the feedback on eBay more than life itself and won't cancel the transaction!!!!!!

If he listed it for you doesn't that mean you lost the money Barry? 

• Like 1

Today's annoyance is also eBay related...every time I list any farm stuff the same seller emails and asks if I ship to Italy....I answer and they never bid.

and someone asked me if I'd sell a Siku ridger for 4 quid! 

If there's no buy it now price on there...then there isn't one! 

7 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

If he listed it for you doesn't that mean you lost the money Barry? 

He listed it at 9pm, then told me, by 9.05 someone had seen the listing and bought it!!!

He should have told me first, made sure I was waiting for it to be listed.

I never had chance to see it or buy it now!! 

• 4 weeks later...

been sat in all day waiting for a parcel to be delivered, was ment to have been today according to the slot booked by the seller,agreed with me ,but they tried yesterday,missing us, as we were out not even expecting it to be delivered, at the time they sent a email with a time slot in, now on the correct delivery day we have had nothing,they do not seem to reply to the email system,and the consignment numbers showing as out of depot,nothing else ,i have finally found a contact tele number its not any different to the website and you can not talk to anyone. people thought yodel were bad,steer well away from ukmail as well , cant contact anyone,cant alter the delivery date,or move it to other neigbour etc, as it claims to be possible, something tells me i have just wasted a day, and somehow i suspect i wont see my parcel either . out all day tomorrow as well 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

been sat in all day waiting for a parcel to be delivered, was ment to have been today according to the slot booked by the seller,agreed with me ,but they tried yesterday,missing us, as we were out not even expecting it to be delivered, at the time they sent a email with a time slot in, now on the correct delivery day we have had nothing,they do not seem to reply to the email system,and the consignment numbers showing as out of depot,nothing else ,i have finally found a contact tele number its not any different to the website and you can not talk to anyone. people thought yodel were bad,steer well away from ukmail as well , cant contact anyone,cant alter the delivery date,or move it to other neigbour etc, as it claims to be possible, something tells me i have just wasted a day, and somehow i suspect i wont see my parcel either . out all day tomorrow as well 

Seems these days you cant talk to people anymore with these companies & couriers etc . It's now some stupid answering / automated machine your talking to . That's the way the world is going & it could all end in disaster some day .  Modern tech as it's downfalls.

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

UPS,i think also DPS, all track your parcel to your door,you get txts of it on route,and even a txt when they are an hour away,UPS even take a picture of your house after delivery,if you have the choice and i know sometimes you dont it pays to check what services they do offer,many as we know offer tracking,but there is a difference between all the couriers,but not as detailed as the 2 i have just mentioned,if you havent given the courier your mobile number or email then this obviously limits your options,as for ukmail,i have never heard of them i must admit

Edited by Paul Palmer
spelling mistake

dam thing arrived about 15 mins ago, no reason, no apologies for trying to deliver the wrong day,nothing,and it was the same driver , as i saw his id card on his lanyard and it matched the name on yesterdays card, as he put it,"i deliver when i am told" 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

dam thing arrived about 15 mins ago, no reason, no apologies for trying to deliver the wrong day,nothing,and it was the same driver , as i saw his id card on his lanyard and it matched the name on yesterdays card, as he put it,"i deliver when i am told" 

At least you have Sean now. Better late than never !!

Indeed justin, worst bit is theres a guy who works for them, livered van as well, lives on the next road over, spoken to him this morning and he is fed up with them, he wants this area but they make him drive to past Exeter to load up, then on to deliver round Somerset way, whilst the guy doing this patch comes from bristol way, in a rented van as hes a sub contractor, they pay him by the mile and the on the books guy by a week rate , and the books man earns less due to having the van, they pass each other every day ? Makes no sense at all really

• Like 1