Paul Palmer's conversions

i have corrected the uh NH T6.180 slanting roof,i wish i never started it,i broke both beacons off,the front windscreen wiper,the rear top link and the screen in the cab and 1 of the mirrors,but got there in the end,i took out the glazing and roof lining,then what was akward was removing the roof lining behind the grey roof lining,then when that was off i altered the roof by packing it off,its not perfect but it is a lot better,at least the roof is not tilting backwards now

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 5

these are made up Neil,as i have never drove any of these,so the first letters,WA and WK are local for devon/cornwall registered tractors and the year just suits each tractor and the last 3 letters are family members initials,i if it was a model i would have drove then i would use the real number plate

On 9/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, Paul Palmer said:

i have corrected the uh NH T6.180 slanting roof,i wish i never started it,i broke both beacons off,the front windscreen wiper,the rear top link and the screen in the cab and 1 of the mirrors,but got there in the end,i took out the glazing and roof lining,then what was akward was removing the roof lining behind the grey roof lining,then when that was off i altered the roof by packing it off,its not perfect but it is a lot better,at least the roof is not tilting backwards now

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

im hoping bluegreen (Phil) sees this and see what he thinks of the T6.180

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

im looking at doing a imber ford 40 series to a new holland 40 series,could anybody help me with the colours,i think the chassis would be chassis grey,wheels bianco white,but not sure on the blue,can anybody shed some light on this for me

and would the blue be ford blue?

been away for the weekend at my sister in laws,just outside Andover,went for a trip to oakes bros at Micheldiver and got some spray paint to have the ford 6640 into a new holland 7740,didnt have the blue but they are posting that down to me,took a picture of new tractors in their yard

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

Edited by Paul Palmer