Paul Palmer's conversions

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

From Henri Walker John, other people do them but to me they have not got the fonts right and they dont look right, Henri’s are spot on

Thanks paul do you just email him sizes,colour and what lettering you want on them

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

when Henri has done them i will add the alan snow front windscreen decals and the dealer decals for the bonnets

Meant to ask when you first put it up Paul, But what is the exact width of the black oval on the Snow decal,

Happy New Year.

Joe.

6 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

but it will be 4mm in 1/32 Joe

I've just resized your image, and Best of luck Mr Walker, Henri does a fantastic job I've used his decals before but 4mm is tricky, This image might be to small to see,?? Seeit, the wee grey blob down below.

Regards

Joe. 

Alan Snow decal.jpg

Edited by catkom3

2 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

I've just resized your image, and Best of luck Mr Walker, Henri does a fantastic job I've used his decals before but 4mm is tricky, This image might be to small to see,?? Seeit, the wee grey blob down below.

Regards

Joe. 

Alan Snow decal.jpg

yeah i realise its going to be tricky Joe ;)

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Those must be by Henri are they, White on clear is tricky,??

Regards

Joe.

Yes from Henri Joe,still waiting on the dealer bonnet decals and they will be waterslide as are these,but he is extremely busy

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Yes from Henri Joe,still waiting on the dealer bonnet decals and they will be waterslide as are these

I think i should have cut closer to the bottom of the lettering but he done me a few so might change it over,i thought it would be decals like you get in a kit and the lettering would have slipped off,but the clear background comes off with the lettering 

Edited by Paul Palmer
spelling
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...