Paul Palmer's conversions

23 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Look forward to this Paul. In the pic of the real tractor the back mudguard stops at the light cluster, the model extends past them, are there two mudguard options or is the model wrong? Wrong breed for me so I don't know!

2 mudguard options i would assume Pat

image75191363946408690 (1).jpg

i have done this convo before,i have removed the rear mudguards,and will be putting on flat top mudguards,britains resin copys,removed the seat,and will be putting on a resin copy of the britains 135 seat,i had to level the bonnet on this 135 as it was running up hill,cant do anymore until the mudguards and seat arrive

uh mf 135 001.JPG

uh mf 135 002.JPG

uh mf 135 003.JPG

uh mf 135 004.JPG

• Like 3

Looking good Paul how will you level (Well not level but not but make it not so steep) out the bonnet would you do it at the front or at the cab end of the bonnet if that makes sense? I did mine at the cab end but just curious as to how you would do it?

Edited by Jordan_coe2012

Hi Jordan,i will do the bonnet as i did on my other 690 mate,i just literally rest the bonnet with the 2 lugs having a drop of super glue on and just place it until the bonnet decal is level,that simple mate,have a happy new year Jordan

Edited by paulali

thanks Martin,got your name right their;),the masseys im doing are ones i  have done before,and didnt keep them,on the list to do is a 2680,3080,these need work,also getting the little 240,no work needed on that one,got to get some rear wheels for the all red cab mf 590 and  rear wheels for the 3080,also will get the mf 1200,debating the 6170 and 6290 but to me they are not really classic massey's other people might think they are,but to me the massey claasics are the 100,500,600 and 2000 series and 1200/1250,also for my layout i will be getting a 7624 or 7726,thanks for looking mate, i also am doing some work on the uh mf 135,im changing the rear mudguards to flat top ones,again another one i have done before

Edited by paulali