Paul Palmer's conversions

At their current rate of sales, every farm will have one!!     I hope not however, as the best looking tractors are in the 220-250hp class and variety is the spice of life;D.................

remember,  todays novelty is tomorrows tedious bore when everyones bought the same model!!!!         Farmers tend to be sheep with the herd mentality unfortunately::)   

Current favourite appears to be the Fendt 72snore4:laugh:zzzzzzzzzzzzz

not sure if this is the right place to post,anyway,would anybody have a universal hobbies front weight?,fendt one would be really good,if not new holland etc,or a wiking front weight,i will pay for it,its to go on the front of a uh fendt 724,so i dont want a massive one

thanks guys,i have never ordered any thing from any of these people,good to deal with? ,i hear that the dutch guys postage is high,if anybody is going to be ordering from him ,if you would add a couple of weights with your order i will help pay with postage,obviously i will pay for the weights