• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get there names F-P but I will ask Ross the next time I see or talk to him. It looked like a father and son team. The son was a faily well built chap with dark curly sort of hair and he was the one playing the accordian with Gordon.

F-P

I was reading Tractor magazine last night and there was an article on thee 45th Scottish Ploughing Championships. There was a photo of the two chaps I was talking about above with the Clydesdales. They were not the Greenhill's and not a father and son team as I surmised. The guy leading the horses was a Robbie Ray and the ploughman abd accordianist was a Brendan Sweeney.

I'm in the cake, I already asked. Mandy's in charge of baloons :P:-*:D :D
What was that about Mandy's balloons? If I rub them over my head will Mandy stick to the wall? :D :D Happy bday to all I've missed, hope you have all had wonderful times during the last week or so.