Same Dinosaur

robbo

1 hour ago, SPN said:

Congrats Mike. Lovely models, and I'm sure they will be treasured.

As a big fan of V8s of all kinds, I'd love to hear that engine at full song under load. I'd say it was something to behold.

So would I, and many other SAME fans, the problem is that we do not believe that any still exist 

52 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

do they have a record of how many were made then mike ?? i guess in those days people never bothered about keeping stuff for the future, just look at all the mf100’s and fords that got scrapped or sold abroad with no thought 

Between 6 and 12 Sean whichever report you read, I believe that they all went to South America on trial bu there was some sort of political upheaval and no more were ever ordered so the project was scrapped. It was too big a tractor for anyone in Europe at the time so there was no market for it here.

2 hours ago, robbo said:

Between 6 and 12 Sean whichever report you read, I believe that they all went to South America on trial bu there was some sort of political upheaval and no more were ever ordered so the project was scrapped. It was too big a tractor for anyone in Europe at the time so there was no market for it here.

Hi Mike,have you seen this,http://www.modelagrisystem.it/public/EVEN_25.JPG

Made,presumably by these guys,??? http://www.modelagrisystem.it/index.asp

Regards

Joe.

2 hours ago, robbo said:

that few, blimey i just asumed it was just forgotten over the years, not really produced in such small numbers, 

Archived