civilpek

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SPN i expect you to be first considering YOUR EARLIER EXCITMENT  ;)  :D :D

No bother!

Just give me a few minutes to finish the field, build the yard, buy three missing tractors, get the trailer situation sorted, beg borrow or steal an FP trailed Claas Jaguar, (will swap a PDC Major Bale Wrapper for an FP Claas Jaguar) ....

..... and the rest.

I have more problems than solutions at the moment. Gimme a couple of weeks - after I get the foundations dug and the base for my new 1:1 house built. I have a feeling that is going to take priority 'tween now and then.  ;)

No bother!

Just give me a few minutes to finish the field, build the yard, buy three missing tractors, get the trailer situation sorted, beg borrow or steal an FP trailed Claas Jaguar, (will swap a PDC Major Bale Wrapper for an FP Claas Jaguar) ....

..... and the rest.

I have more problems than solutions at the moment. Gimme a couple of weeks - after I get the foundations dug and the base for my new 1:1 house built. I have a feeling that is going to take priority 'tween now and then.  ;)

Have I missed this conversion ???

I'm bored so I've decided to do the runners and riders for the Inaugural FTF Silage Model Competition Champion Chase:

Civilpek (Red and Grey)

Owner: Mr. A. Fitzgerald

One of the many Irish expected to challenge, Civilpek's owner has been one of the main advocates in getting this race off the ground.

Form:

Modelfarmer.co.uk

Owner: Mr. R. Lyons

Some fear he may have hit the front too early with his entry, but has left room for a late burst. A very aggressive and violent horse, has been known to kill Cougars in cold blood.

Form: