Silage Machinery model farming competition "discussion section"

civilpek

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got a feeling you'll be in a league of yer own there mate , unless you give in to temptation & sell the darn thing first :-\

I agree with you MJB!...but maybe Nath will challenge him or NH2 with a custom build :-\

FP should also win the root crop comp and definitley be a favourite for the harvesting one.....ploughing though will be interesting ::)

I agree with you MJB!...but maybe Nath will challenge him or NH2 with a custom build :-\

FP should also win the root crop comp and definitley be a favourite for the harvesting one.....ploughing though will be interesting ::)

I doubt I'll be doing anything in terms of peas some-how I just used to use the Massey 7200...... :D;)

......What you saying about my tattie kit then Ben?...... >:(:D;) ;)

I doubt I'll be doing anything in terms of peas some-how I just used to use the Massey 7200...... :D;)

......What you saying about my tattie kit then Ben?...... >:(:D;) ;)

i expect nothing but the best from you young man when it comes to root crops! ;D ;D

they're gone now but there was a JD which had a different set of wheels on , which seems to be his trademark conversion  :-\

i'd of thought some of the other decades would have been entered into by now , i'd have put OLD FORD in for the 70's displays at least ?

Was that AM Models? He sent me a pm asking if I'd post up his pics for him. what's the story, why's he gone again?

It was a blast from the past of a user who used to just post things like "kk" in every topic which was considered inappropriate and he's now banned from posting, but he managed to post again but is still banned, so his username and account were deleted......

I remember John C's photos from last year, absolutely brilliant they were, but they'd been deleted when i tried to find them for this topic, glad to see he's entered

i liked what he used for the grass in there, anyone remember what it was???.....Nath will like the wall colour ::)

i liked what he used for the grass in there, anyone remember what it was???.....Nath will like the wall colour ::)

Hi Fergie Boy,

The grass is made from long grass mats from 4D models and sprayed green. Hope you like the pics.

John