Silage Machinery model farming competition "discussion section"

civilpek

Excellent display John, your the one who gave me the idea to do mine :D :D :D :D

Can I ask how many sheets of the grass matting it took to do your board and is that green felt you use for the swaths ??? ???

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A grass mat that you might find cheaper is the sound insulation that you get for the floors of cars (I think it used to be used in minis). This is used by railway modelers.  I think they might bleach it to get the pale yellow hue.

Excellent display John, your the one who gave me the idea to do mine :D :D :D :D

Can I ask how many sheets of the grass matting it took to do your board and is that green felt you use for the swaths ??? ???

Hi Nath

It took 5 mats to do the grass.

Hope that helps.

John

John,

What did you use for the silage in your clamp??

Hi Jason,

Its like a nylon fibre from the model tree shop. They do it in light green and a darker green, I have just mixed them both together.

John

Hi Jason,

Its like a nylon fibre from the model tree shop. They do it in light green and a darker green, I have just mixed them both together.

John

Cheers John.  :)

I wouldn't have a clue about peas to be honest.

Need some high lift trailers though to get in the lorries.

Just drive the truck next to the pea harvestor. :)

Think i'll save face and not enter any thing that FP enters there's enough stuff to laugh at on here now with out ol adding to it. :-[:);D

will try to get over to ireland maybe next year for a holiday, as i got loads of relatives there somewhere , must ask dad where thery are , aparently my aunties brother has a farm  so will ahve to find out her maiden name  ;) 

DING DONG

Can the Knicker Untwisting Technician please come to the "Your Collections" section. Knicker Untwisting Technician to the "Your Collections" section.

DING DONG

::)

A ladies knickers??

They easy to untwist!!!MUHAHAHAHAHA