Class header trailer

JEP

• 1 month later...

Header to go with trailer :). The reel, auger and skids (underneath) are from a uh Tucano header, (as are the dividers, albeit heavily modified) the rest of it is pretty much scratch built, mainly good old plasticard sheet, box and channel. Tried to download another 4 or 5 photos, but keeps failing to download, think the file size is to big? 

DSC_0219.JPG

DSC_0218.JPG

DSC_0224.JPG

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:24 PM, JEP said:

Header to go with trailer :). The reel, auger and skids (underneath) are from a uh Tucano header, (as are the dividers, albeit heavily modified) the rest of it is pretty much scratch built, mainly good old plasticard sheet, box and channel. Tried to download another 4 or 5 photos, but keeps failing to download, think the file size is to big? 

DSC_0219.JPG

DSC_0218.JPG

DSC_0224.JPG

Very nice Mr Prescott I now you said you had some rough weather up your way it looks like the wind has taken the roof of your building your straw will get wet   

3 hours ago, smithy said:

Very nice Mr Prescott I now you said you had some rough weather up your way it looks like the wind has taken the roof of your building your straw will get wet   

I'm waiting for you to bring that manitou over to help me put the sheets back on! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived