Lakeland Show, Penrith

robbo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey fellow weirdos if you are after any specific please give us a heads up before we pack the trailer

Normally what happens despite the trailer load some always want what we left back in Sussex :wacko:

Or hey you want to come out and hit the high life on saturday night the 3 amigos of UTS will be consuming cola :P

11 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Just over a week to go, hopefully get display packed this weekend, Looking forwards to a catch up :)

I've not finished building my display yet, let alone thought about packing! 

Well one week to go girls and boys the show is full to the hilt and we have had to turn down 10 people dispalys/ traders so a heads up next year /////GET YOUR FORMS BACK //////to avoid your disappointment .

loads of newbies this year so we are really looking forward to see some new displays and to see what some folks have improved on there dioramas ,

set up from 12.30 till 4.30 on Saturday  and later we all have a look out for some food and a few beers down Penrith town in the agricultural hotel from 7.15 pm any one is welcome to join us we have currently booked for 17 people so if you stopping over just give me a shout if you wat to join us ,, it is usual good crack and I don’t mean Barry Stunts bum crack 

43BC781B-6DB2-4462-A5CA-50626C9F99F4.jpeg

Barry if your going to be late just let us know ... 4.30 is just so people are not dragging it out setting up ..there are always special circumstances and we all know you are special so just get your wings on and give steve 5 cans of red bull and get your backside up here ASAP 

and yes Robbo we have it all in hand this is a very well organised show ,, have you ever met Sharon :);) 

The consequences from the wife catching me wearing a badge like that do not bear thinking about! Mind, she would probably be more tolerant in a room full of like-minded tractor types (being polite there;)) than if I wore it on a night out in Newcastle!:D

We'll done to Peter, Sharon and their team for another great show, just a shame we have to wait a year now for the next one!:) Didn't come home empty handed anyway, but the wallet is certainly a good bit emptier!:D

WP_20171112_18_01_26_Pro (3).jpg

First thing to say is a big well done and thanks to Peter, Sharon and everyone else who helped them to organise and run this show today. This was the busiest I have ever seen it and it is going from strength to strength, long may it continue. :D

David will have his usual thousand or so photos to go though so here are a few I managed to get either at tge beginning before the doors opened pof after the crowd started to disperse.

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

11 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

that's some haul there John

The trouble is Paul, I always come home and then spend the rest of the day saying what I should of bought, so this year I made sure that wasn't the case!:D

Archived