Joes bits and bobs

CX820Joe

Always a bit of pot luck these things will fit, it's a shame the front linkage on the 828 won't stay up but it's not a huge issue, the front mower is quite heavy.  

Just tried the back one on another model, a Replicagri Renault 1181, fits a treat looks massive on it though 😂

20230603_201155.jpg

20230603_201219.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This Bednar chisel plough is a very decent implement and I think it looks like a good match for my T8.  The Britains type linkage is quite loose on mine, so I fold it up and pose it next to the tractor, I am not sure how to remove it

IMG_2139.jpeg

IMG_2136.jpeg

IMG_2137.jpeg

IMG_2138.jpeg

17 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

This Bednar chisel plough is a very decent implement and I think it looks like a good match for my T8.  The Britains type linkage is quite loose on mine, so I fold it up and pose it next to the tractor, I am not sure how to remove it

IMG_2139.jpeg

IMG_2136.jpeg

IMG_2137.jpeg

IMG_2138.jpeg

Wouldnt the marge 3 point rear linkage fit Joe if you could take off the britains type hitch?

7 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Wouldnt the marge 3 point rear linkage fit Joe if you could take off the britains type hitch?

I am sure it would Paul but I don’t know how to remove the uh linkage

1 minute ago, CX820Joe said:

If there are any screws they must be invisible or I should be going to specsavers cos I can’t see them!

IMG_2142.jpeg

😂😂They must pivot on something

Edited by Paul Palmer

13 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Found a tractor that I can attach the Claas small baler to.  Should manage 😂

IMG_2200.jpeg

IMG_2201.jpeg

I’ve seen a puma 230 on a John Deere 459 baler..

😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack390 said:

I’ve seen a puma 230 on a John Deere 459 baler..

😂

excellent!

Replicagri make some great implements, but they are not the easiest to attach

• Like 1

I was thinking of getting a trailed fertilizer spreader as there is no top link on the Kuhn Axis I have and the UH Amazone and Sulky mounted spreaders aren’t easy to find - but I don’t think those big spreaders are common around here (I have seen a large Bredal machine for spreading lime however) but there is one tractor the spreader will attach to as the hook on the top link is wide enough to hold it - and that is the Marge T7550.  I’ve attached it to the Blue Power version here 

IMG_2213.jpeg

IMG_2212.jpeg

• Like 2

Some of the locals around here have moved upto mounted 5.0 spreaders on the back of the 250hp+ class of tractors.  There are a few big trailed ones locally, a couple of the orange topped Amazone 8200s and one big bredal twin axle. JD 6215 or 6250s pulling them.  Ive got the Amazone 8200 behind my new Fendt 728.

I’ve seen a Quadtrac with a spreader before, definitely overkill. 
I am thinking about getting the Kuhn trailed spreader - then I can start helping the neighbours too 😂

• Like 1