Brian's Collection

b_emmons

1 hour ago, SPN said:

The 8400 wagon is an absolute steal at €29.90 in the Claas Sale.

I bought a pair of them last year for about €75.00 each. I thought that was a bargain at the time.

Grrrrrr!

Is the tandem axle Joskin chassis one that has had the Ferti-Space body removed, or did it come as a seperate unit?

I have removed the body and will add the detail to the chassis to make it a demountable version like the 3 axle :)

it comes with the legs to display the body removed, and just needs the 3 securing screws removed :)

Edited by b_emmons
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice selection of additions there Brian :)

4 hours ago, smithy said:

Good lot of nice models you have there to bump up your collection :D

Thanks guys :D

Decided to bump up my collection and trying to only buy 3 link compatible models now :D

so will most likely sell most off the models that I can not convert to 3 link  :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, robbo said:

I saw those on Peter's page on FB Brian, wondered who had ordered them, well done they look good

Well the Claas should have given it away as as far as i Know I have the only one in this scheme and have had it at various shows I have displayed at :) 

• Like 3