Tractor wanted

weblet375

On 22 December 2017 at 7:33 PM, weblet375 said:

Hi thanks I tried to get one on ebay but no joy.

Can't understand that Andy, I have just looked and there is still 4 for sale. Type "McCormick tractor" into the search box, and then narrow search to "toys and games", then narrow search to "diecast vehicles" and you will see them.

52 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Can't understand that Andy, I have just looked and there is still 4 for sale. Type "McCormick tractor" into the search box, and then narrow search to "toys and games", then narrow search to "diecast vehicles" and you will see them.

There are a few out there,https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=1%2F32+McCormick+tractor&_osacat=220&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=1%2F32+McCormick+MTX+tractor&_sacat=220

Regards

Joe.

I can only see two for sale now. One earlier was £28 posted. What we have to remember is that hundreds of people are reading these posts and may also be on the lookout for these models. The one that's £39 posted on there at the moment is cheap enough, I have this model, and it's a cracker.

Archived