Wiking 2018

Theike

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, prickles said:

waking only made one slight mistake over a decal but they miles ahead of universal hobbies whoops inaccurate decants ltd even britains are more accurate than them on track record proven fact.  ford tractors with completely wrong cabs- centre drive propshafts that should have been  side drive propshafts, 4 cylinder engined massey ferguson trying to be passed off as six cylinder tractors  what a complete joke and insult to people with real knowledge.  Not all collectors  bow and scrape and think universal hobbies  are the masters and must have everything they produce just because its them if its right or wrong.  WI king Weise  REPLICAGRI FAR SUPERIOR TECHNICALLY ALL DAY LONG

I've just found these top seceret photos of the team at universal hobbies. 

image.jpg

13 minutes ago, prickles said:

ha ha made me laugh has that been photo shopped ?  or was it just without the white sticks and guide dogs??

I think the dogs must have been out doing the research. 

Why the f*** didn't they make it a 7530 if its a special edition??   The tyres and wheels were way oversized that's what makes it look odd...………………..Same with new 7310R.

Mind you the new JD forager is a peach of a model so not all Wiking JD are wrong...………………...just most of them:D

21 minutes ago, mr softie said:

cumon boys you should know now they only made a 7430 because they found a load of decals from the loader version , just wish they would make an M series with that cab 

Spot on there Brian mate. Well, we had a wet day today, so popped into the jd dealers and picked up the wiking forage harvester. Very nice indeed. 

i am surprised they havnt milked the casting more chris, but wiking dont seem to do it , on any of their range ,they could have done a black one for instance . sure a few re numbers to like a 6920 ,prob a bit more common down this way than the 30 , stuff like that . 

Yeah a full “rainbow range” of non existent  would be wrong , but there was a silver lot done and blacks , from dealers i belive , know tuckwells sold a few blacks for sure , so they sort of pass as real deals , not everyones cup of tea mind .

in some ways its nice they dont milk them , keeps values up for collectors for one, keeps them desirable when new stuff comes out then. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:15 PM, chris.watson said:

Spot on there Brian mate. Well, we had a wet day today, so popped into the jd dealers and picked up the wiking forage harvester. Very nice indeed. 

Chris yes got to say the harvester is something else , and I see the Zurn header is now available as well 

• 1 month later...
  • robbo unpinned this topic

Archived