put dirt on machines

civilpek

Question

The best tip I've heard was from on here a while back... Use the dust that builds up on a power harrow, its really fine so it looks right. Then paint very thin glue on whatever and sprinkle it on or roll it around in the dust and brush off the excess

thanks lads thats a good idea and seems simple enuf, i havent really any power harrows near me but ill get fine dust somewhere even if it means siving ordinary dust

use a damp cloth on the trailer as if you use glue ther's no way of getting it off again

good thinking dan ,  i can see it now

NEW SIKU DUNG SPREADER WITH SCRATCH 'N' SNIFF EFFECT  :D :D :D :D

either that or a whole tin of beans before a cow yard display :-\ :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Just imagine that now, don't think the toy outlet staff would be too happy with essence of Bergmann & Rolland arounfd the place.  :D

The best tip I've heard was from on here a while back... Use the dust that builds up on a power harrow, its really fine so it looks right. Then paint very thin glue on whatever and sprinkle it on or roll it around in the dust and brush off the excess

NOW YE TELL ME COULDA HAD A COUPLE TON OF IT

Has Michael put any new trailers on his site?? 

I was just talking to him and he is planning to take some new photos this week.

I keep telling him that he should make a 1:32 model of a Karcher powerwasher. I think it is terrible the state he keeps his machinery in !!!!  ::) ::)::)

mike cooper whoes layout was in t+m? or c.tractor told me he uses cement powder to put dust on his tyres to make it look like its driving down farm tracks (dont add water thoe as it will set!!!!) looks spot on.  i like the idea of using dust off power harrows, will have to find a mucky one as the ones at my dads work are all washed off and under cover.