Marky F's new cabinet under construction

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuk  :'( :'(

Nice cabinet but the contents ........

Has Clive started making no.2 yet for the other side of your room  ???

Not yet Bazza... she wants a kitchen next  :'( :'( :'(

with a cabinet that big you should be able to sneak one or ten new models in with out mrs F knowing. like i did to mrs OF. :) :) :)

That's the plan Mark... my daughter said last night " Daddy shall I write down a list of all the tractors as they go in for you " - my response was "Ergh... nice idea love  :o ... but no thanks... I don't want to put you to all that trouble" (and give Mrs F any ammunition)  :D :D :D :D

I know the feeling mate......"The angle that tractor sits at just isn't quite right eh"...... :D;) ;)

Nail on the head Mart... some models look better from the side... others from the front.. others 3/4 front  :'( :'(

Not yet Bazza... she wants a kitchen next  :'( :'( :'(That's the plan Mark... my daughter said last night " Daddy shall I write down a list of all the tractors as they go in for you " - my response was "Ergh... nice idea love  :o ... but no thanks... I don't want to put you to all that trouble" (and give Mrs F any ammunition)  :D :D :D :D

Nail on the head Mart... some models look better from the side... others from the front.. others 3/4 front  :'( :'(

and the red ones look better in the bin ]

love the cabinet marky, asked mrs pjw if i could have one like that to put my FORDS / NH,s in her reply was ,no not for putting your f#####g tractors in 

:D :D :D Thanks PJW...  That is unreasonable behaviour from Mrs PJW...  ::) - Please tell her I won't be sending in my CV for the program "wife-swap" just incase Mrs PJW does so on the same week  :o:D :D :D :D

Well here she is lads in all her glory....

I can't tell you how pleased I am with this cabinet.... the satisfaction of having a cabinet built to you own spec... to fit your own space is simply fantastic... and as a gift from one mate to another makes it EVEN more special - Thanks Clive  ;D

I still have to sort out some form of lighting... but all in good time...

I spent most of last night arranging... and then re-arranging things.. oh what fun... better than sex  ;D

u must be bad in bed then hi

Tell you what Marky, what would you do if there wasn't a number one in any of them??

I have been thinking that.. but I did check there were 1500 pieces... so if there isn't then there will be 2 of the same number or more... what happens if we get a number 1501  :o

looks great, i'll have to come over and inspect it ;) ;)

You can LOOK.... but no touching Holmes  >:(:D :D :D

u must be bad in bed then hi

Hi... Not really when you get to my age Rickaaaay... it takes all night to do what you used to do all night  ::)

I have been thinking that.. but I did check there were 1500 pieces... so if there isn't then there will be 2 of the same number or more... what happens if we get a number 1501  :o

You can LOOK.... but no touching Holmes  >:(:D :D :D

Hi... Not really when you get to my age Rickaaaay... it takes all night to do what you used to do all night  ::)

You sue them!