New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On closer inspection I'm not sure it's a uh... I don't think it has the detail.. Perhaps I jumped to conclusions.. It looks like a Britain's cab.. I wonder if its a conversion or a new britians.. There's no details just the picture.. 

12 minutes ago, F8N said:

On closer inspection I'm not sure it's a uh... I don't think it has the detail.. Perhaps I jumped to conclusions.. It looks like a Britain's cab.. I wonder if its a conversion or a new britians.. There's no details just the picture.. 

Looking at the paintwork I think it’s a conversion 

20 minutes ago, F8N said:

It'd be brilliant if that was a new britains but I think it is a conversion based on a britains TW. The name of the bloke I'm thinking of escapes me but mr softie and David Laley aka the tractor twitcher brought some of his ford conversions at Zwolle last year. 

3 hours ago, Jenno61 said:

awful build like the others from this builder no other word than awful  wrong wheels front and back , non ford skid unit OH DEAR 

It's not too bad to be fair..depending on if he sells them for silly  money..

17 minutes ago, Theike said:

The UH Ford 7700 looks wrong. The main issue I have is the bonnet. The 700 series' top of the bonnet is higher than the bottum of the frontscreen.

Ford7700(32)(v).jpg

Ford7700(v).jpg

As said already..Its not an actual new UH model....its a conversion .Probably a one off at that..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Chris,been hopeing for a Condor ever since I discovered the guy's I photograph a lot had two of them,but just Googled Pantera vs Condor,and near enough same spec / size,just wondering if it will have interchangeable wheel,price is supposed to be around €99.

Regards

Joe.

Hay's Condors.jpg

Archived