New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • robbo pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

looks nice, another vintage implement at last, a buy for me, whats intresting as well is that new deutz its fitted to has the new rear linkage,  so it appears its going to be standard on all new stuff maybe, and not just the masey 82** thats due .

47 minutes ago, Toolbox Tam said:

Should the spout on the pendulum not be more horizontal , seems to be lying down a fair bit , plus it is solid .

Britains managed to make a spout that was hollow 50 years ago :o

looked nice until the spout issue yes should be horizontal would never spread correctly with downward incline on it like that - what a silly mistake  spoiling an otherwise nice model typical from them really1 so for me thats a NO!

im still using a real example of the new 1/32 model, as is seen in pics above the spout on mine sits almost level and also protrudes out past the jaw, a lot of folk thought this jaw was for towing but of course its not up to towing much as the frames too light, in the handbook it shows what its for and that's the "quick move frame attachment" that could be bought with it, it was basically like a pallet truck that hooked into the jaw and then tipped back to move the sower around, there a good little sower but mine has that aluminium spout and theres not a very wide spreading width, I use it on a mf 135 and have often thought when using it that it wouldn't suit the likes of a mf 188 4wd or similar as it simply wouldn't have enough of a lock to bring you back into your next spreading bout, it takes a full lock turn on a 135 to bring you back in tight enough... the later version with the plastic and slightly longer spout did have a wider spreading width

County isn't bad at all, couple of little discrepancies that could be put right and the cab looks to be sat a little wonky but looks a lot better than I thought it might, I like the look of the new linkage as well. 

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

Don’t go making comments like that Sean mate, Brazza will jump on to it like a terrier on a rat. :D:D does look nice though, will be coming to my collection for sure.

As if mate :wub:

Archived