New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, bluegreen said:

And it appears the Centaya drill can be separated from the 3m KG Power Harrow, also the packer had foldaway leg stands which are a nice touch, this rig will fit nicely onto my ROS Fendt 720:)

No photo description available.

its one I will definitely be getting,a nice model

I see we are also getting yet another Valtra S series machine from UH ………………...The current S394 arrived earlier this year with a groovy new exhaust system on it, hopefully they will make this one in a colour other than white or black!!   The metallic Orange would be good or the grey.

valtra-s394-smart-touch-m-fron,360e2dd3.jpg

The magpie 4wd has been out for a while now. The red 4wd is available from sellers on the Mainland, but not seeing it on any of the UK sites yet. G&M have a price on it which usually means it is close.

UPDATE: It has been on sale since November 7th.

35 minutes ago, SPN said:

The magpie 4wd has been out for a while now. The red 4wd is available from sellers on the Mainland, but not seeing it on any of the UK sites yet. G&M have a price on it which usually means it is close.

UPDATE: It has been on sale since November 7th.

Cheers, the red one is what I'm looking for, I'll keep me eye out :) 

Archived