New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

8 hours ago, mb86 said:

That set should have had the fergy trailer in as well seeing as UH already do it. 

Agreed Martin, although I suppose a trailer isn't mounted so it's not really part of the Ferguson system, then again if they included one of those pressure transfer things then I reckon it could probably be included;)

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2019 at 9:40 PM, bluegreen said:

I see we are also getting yet another Valtra S series machine from UH ………………...The current S394 arrived earlier this year with a groovy new exhaust system on it, hopefully they will make this one in a colour other than white or black!!   The metallic Orange would be good or the grey.

valtra-s394-smart-touch-m-fron,360e2dd3.jpg

Another Valtra to add to my collection :D

• 2 weeks later...

Actually it was autumn 2018 over a year ago when they first were mentioned.  Ford 7710, 7910 and CASE Axial Flow 2188 and NH TX66 which keeps getting mentioned but so far nothing.  I guess the Nuremburg toy fair at the end of January will be the tell for 2020 releases. 

On 11/9/2019 at 5:52 PM, catkom3 said:

Happy day's,UH now have a license to make Bednar cultivators,they go right up to 17.meters,:)

Regards

Joe. 

Bednar 1.jpg

Bednar 2.jpg

Bednar 3.jpg

Bednar 4.jpg

I hope this could go on a Wiking linkage if the UH hitch can be removed, I think it would look excellent behind the Fendt 828

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived