Siku 2019

robbo

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

hopefully can be converted to the right side Smithy

probably could but everything would need turning and thing like the front of the oil tank is probably different to the back cutting head would need mounting on other side of the section it is on which might be different    

18 hours ago, smithy said:

probably could but everything would need turning and thing like the front of the oil tank is probably different to the back cutting head would need mounting on other side of the section it is on which might be different    

wouldn't be easy Smithy,thats for sure

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 12:09 AM, smithy said:

Would be a decent hedge cutting arm for a scratch build however.

9 minutes ago, Laois 1:32 said:

Would be a decent hedge cutting arm for a scratch build however.

I scratch built a hedge cutter several years ago took a few hrs , I did look at converting some bits but would have taken longer to turn things around , sorry I don't have any pictures of it and I don't have the model any more

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived