LCN show Zwolle 2019

trigger82

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sat about 8 miles from the ferry port after a very long and enjoyable weekend , not spent out but got some good bits and bobs inc the 2 ltd masseys , which it turns out have been sent by uh with the exhaust and fuel tank filler reversed, but easy to sort. Would recommend anyone a visit to this show, its one hell of an experience  to say the least 

Sat in queue waiting to board ferry. 

First time going to show and like Sean says, I’d recommend it to anyone just for the experience. Didn’t manage to get all I wanted but have a boot full!

P.S. sorry to Sean and Robbo for coming up to you two yesterday and putting you on the spot!

That's a pain,must be almost 200 pictures,it would take forever to copy them,then repost them here,I thought you had a Facebook account,Paul Whitehead bit the bullet and signed up,maybe time for more folk to sign up,:ph34r:

Regards

Joe.

6 hours ago, catkom3 said:

That's a pain,must be almost 200 pictures,it would take forever to copy them,then repost them here,I thought you had a Facebook account,Paul Whitehead bit the bullet and signed up,maybe time for more folk to sign up,:ph34r:

Regards

Joe.

Was a long time in getting there though Joe, even Brian kept digging away at me to get subscribed, but hey once you get the hang of it it ain't that bad ;)

Amazing show once again, can't emphasize that enough. Sean and Mike fantastic travelling companions once again. Over night ferry crossing seems to be the most relaxing way to travel too. If anyone on here hasn't been then do it, even you only go once. Said that to myself after going over for the first time in 2011, and have been back every year since. More than just a show too. So many great friends to spend time with and share a round of drinks with. :)  

Archived