Lakeland show, Penrith 2019

FendtFarmer

It was a great show and really enjoyed my first ever attendance and displaying there :)

Just never got a chance to walk around with the camera, as I was too busy chatting to forum members :) 

Just hope I get the chance to attend again as a displayer :)  

• Like 2

Can I add my thanks to Peter and Sharon for organising another fantastic show, it is going from strength to strength as the years go by. As I was selling I didn't manage to get around to see the displays so it is good to be able to see them on here.

I did stick my head up at one point and take a couple of photos with my phone of the number of people who were in the hall. There was a queue at the door for the start and a constant stream of people coming in and it seemed to be busier than previous years.

20191110_110643.jpg

20191110_110650.jpg

20191110_122155.jpg

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, convo said:

When did you last see a que at a uk farm model show like this 

The queue was immense, I was right in front of the door and there was a stream of people coming in for over an hour

• Like 1

I have got to thank everyone who supported the show the visitors , traders and all those who haul there collections and displays around the country just to show off there great work just for the love of it ,

manny thanks to all those that donated prizes and those who put there hands in there pockets to buy raffle tickets and join in with the tombola ,

also thanks to everyone’s for there  understanding of all the on going improvements the centre is going through this year but it will be all finished early next year so back to normal next year with breathing space and not cramming everyone in ,,, 

we had 650 adults and around 150 children through the door so numbers are getting better each year and there were quite a few who could not make it because of all the floods around Doncaster/ Nottingham and Sheffield,

we also managed to raise £600 for the charity CLIC Sargent witch was slightly down from last year but my work will be adding a extra £250 this next week so all good .

the last thanks are to all the help we get from family and friends,, Sam Wadsworth was a fantastic help assisting me putting the signs out and rearranging the tables ,

all in all the show would not happen if it was not for the joint effort from everyone so thanks again,,,watch this space for next years dates 

• Like 7

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It is with great sadness that we have to announce that our Lakeland model farm & construction show which was planned for the 8th November 2020 has had to be cancelled due to covid 19. This decision has been made following government guidelines. We are so sorry this has had to happen but the safety of you all is most important. We look forward to seeing each and everyone of you in 2021. Xx

• Sad 5