Lakeland show, Penrith 2019

FendtFarmer

Lakeland Model show. 10.11.2019
List of traders and Exhibitors. 

Interest has been so high this year, we are now fully booked for this years show.

Traders

1/32 Farming Models https://www.facebook.com/132-farming-models-193949394062432/
Michael Sanderson https://northwestfarmmodels.co.uk/
Cenfyn Davies
Colin Wilkinson
John Dewhurst
Barry Stunt https://udimoretractorshop.com/
Raymond Holmes https://www.facebook.com/raymond.holmes.503
David Waugh
Brian Stewart
David Holden
James Davidson
Rob Neesham Agri-Modelz
Mike & Avril Taylor
Alastair Bell https://www.facebook.com/JakeMuddyfarmModels/
Mark Fellows
Paul Manning PL Models
Brian Gray
Scott Currie Scotts model LED's
Steve Frater S.D. Frater Farm Models
J N Winder
Model Farmer Magazine
William Anderson
Hugh Barr

DISPLAYS

Damian & Hazel Hampson
Paul & Lynn Whitehead
Andrew Thompson
Alfie Thompson
James Teper
Graham Carr
Carol Baker
Andrew Anderson
Donald Creaton
Alan Tallantyre
John Dewhurst
Wayne Dixon
Matthew Dixon
Mark Sisson, Charlie Macdonald
Sam James Wadsworth
Ben Danforth
Craig Pitman
Roy Leetham
David Steel
Alix Ralph
Mark Morrison
Laurie Aitchison
Gordon Sharp
Jack Carvey

• Like 4

Model Farmer magazine will not be attending but David Laley and I will be having that table for some model sales. We will have some back issues on sale but it is not an official Model Farmer stand.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, robbo said:

Model Farmer magazine will not be attending but David Laley and I will be having that table for some model sales. We will have some back issues on sale but it is not an official Model Farmer stand.

Will there still be show covarage in the mag? 

• Like 1

As far as I am aware at the moment the final issue of MF magazine is due out shortly. After that the current Editor is looking for someone else to take it on. I have no further information about the future of the magazine going forward, sorry

• Like 1

Anyone going to the show, please remember the motto "you can never take too many photos of the D&H diorama"

And when you get home, there's the even more important motto "you can never post enough photos of the D&H diorama to FTF".

We need to see every outstanding detail, from every angle.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SPN said:

Anyone going to the show, please remember the motto "you can never take too many photos of the D&H diorama"

And when you get home, there's the even more important motto "you can never post enough photos of the D&H diorama to FTF".

We need to see every outstanding detail, from every angle.

No promises but I will see what I can do for you Stan. Why not do one better and come and see it in the flesh...

• Like 3

11 hours ago, convo said:

Well if we post to manny photos than there’s no point to anyone visiting the show ,,, yes I agree come to our show for a visit it’s a great crowd 

I would love to come to the show, but it is not practical for me. Every time Sharon posted the graphic on the Moira Show fb page I pondered if it might be possible, but no.

Maybe in the future.

Photos can never take the place of seeing things like the D&H Diorama in real life, so don't be worried about people staying away because they can see photos.

If anything, as in the case of the Moira Show, putting up photos encourages people to go there to see things in the flesh.

• Like 4

Well.....I must apologise, i failed miserably in my attempt to take any photos, I didn't get one. Had a good chat to a few friends and put a couple of faces to names but also there was a few who I missed having a natter with which I am disappointed about. But never mind me, the show was excellent with plenty to see and buy. In my opinion the trade stands and dioramas this year are the best I've seen there. Well done Pete and Sharon on all your hard work. 

• Like 7

Great attention to detail there Ben, nice to see some 'life' about the place, makes all the difference I think. Enjoyed looking at the photo's, just wondering what you used for the straw swath, not always easy to capture so well.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Awdmac said:

Great attention to detail there Ben, nice to see some 'life' about the place, makes all the difference I think. Enjoyed looking at the photo's, just wondering what you used for the straw swath, not always easy to capture so well.

Thank you, it’s 12mm static grass ‘straw’ by woodland scenics

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1