New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2020

AJH

i know of several of these down this way, and a couple of 4wd , few have been restored and a few are working clothes  truth be known i recon these commemorative  ones could be the only red ih cases i have seen to be honest , recon i will add this to the collection 

3A52B84D-43E7-4F6F-AB0B-CEA975F8DE78.png

EC6965FD-0147-470A-B5CA-1DD7FA4FB9DE.png

238794CF-FF8C-4B3A-82EC-06EA67C7C6FA.png

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mike whiting said:

Is my understanding correct that the 3095 and 3120 will be available on general release in 2020 ( with the correct bonnet configuration)

No is not ;-). Limited edition of only 1000# each and available now with correct bonnet configuration.

Cheers, Jos

4 hours ago, Toyfarmer1 said:

No is not ;-). Limited edition of only 1000# each and available now with correct bonnet configuration.

Cheers, Jos

changed mine  already Jos ,  didn't want to burden you with two more to sort and send back when it was a simple fix 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Any news when the old shape CLAAS 880 Jaguar is going to be released in standard edition? im not paying £150 for the dealer boxed version!!  It is a very nice model I have to say:)

I've heard the claas edition once its available in the online shop will be around 100 quid, I'd imagine that the standard edition would be an 860. 

Ive got a second Ford 7810 coming seeing as no news on any other Fords.  A pair of 7810s and two nice MF3000s will look good alongside a Jag 880.

Don't wish to be pessimistic or heartless, but with the awful virus issue worsening in China I do wonder what impact it could have this year on Chinese model manufacturing:unsure:

I didn't want them too make a new chassis Sean,  I wanted them to do a run of 3600s which would offer 6 accurate options all with the same chassis and surely would have been more popular and certainly more economic to mass produce. The  3610- 3650/ 3635-3655   and only a different style exhaust pipe and PAVT wheels to differentiate them.

The 8220 is a cul de sac tractor as it shares its size only with the MF8210 which they hardly sold any of the real things...…………….The 8220 is a nice model but  you get my point.

Archived