New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2020

AJH

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, catkom3 said:

And the arm's on the pick up are a wee bit close together and rigid,??

Regards

Joe.

Don’t try too hard to bend them apart, I tried on a county and snapped them at the cross shaft. 

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Don’t try too hard to bend them apart, I tried on a county and snapped them at the cross shaft. 

Cheers Martin, They feel to solid to try to bend, Looking at the model, It kinda looks like they have fitted the left bar in the right and vice versa, Parts bin miss labeled or something, ??

Regards

Joe.

8S.265 8.jpg

11 hours ago, SPN said:

I'm told that they have done another production run of the 7810 Silver Jubilee, but no word on the flat deck models.

I hope they stick to their word & we have some idea soon on them. They would go like hotcakes in comparison to that ridiculous lunar MF !!:wacko:

The MF looks good from the front, as for the rest of it.......... I will take some persuading. I dont see them becoming as common a sight as the large frame 7600/7700s for a few years.  It is however yet another very good replica from UH, Im looking forward to news on the CASE Puma updated models, they must be the next in line of "current machines" I would have thought.

6 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

The MF looks good from the front, as for the rest of it.......... I will take some persuading. I dont see them becoming as common a sight as the large frame 7600/7700s for a few years.  It is however yet another very good replica from UH, Im looking forward to news on the CASE Puma updated models, they must be the next in line of "current machines" I would have thought.

I hope we get new Case IH models, especially the Puma. 

This has just appeared on Facebook, The person that posted it say's it's a conversion, But I don't know, the cab roof is a cross between the Lunar and the standard 8S.265 with the LED's and the rear view cameras, And the Lunar has no GPS antenna  Not sure that would be doable,??

Regards

Joe.

8S.265 A.jpg

8S.265 B.jpg

On 11/21/2020 at 9:52 PM, justy 46 said:

I hope they stick to their word & we have some idea soon on them. They would go like hotcakes in comparison to that ridiculous lunar MF !!:wacko:

Thats quite a good description!,  iv been wanting another jubilee!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 8:36 PM, catkom3 said:

Cheers Martin, They feel to solid to try to bend, Looking at the model, It kinda looks like they have fitted the left bar in the right and vice versa, Parts bin miss labeled or something, ??

Regards

Joe.

8S.265 8.jpg

Maybe UH were not so far out after all, That isn't much of a hook, And the video I took it from,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLsVjYzBx7k

Regards

Joe.

Massey Ferguson 8S hook.jpg

14 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

yeah it will Joe

So you could extend that "hook" out and swap it over with the standard drawbar, Bet neither of those were fitted to the machine the UH guys measured up,

Regards

Joe.

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived