What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Cheers Erik, is it me or do the cleats on the rear tyres not look that deep of tread? how do you rate it?

Ok here we go a side by side on the UH 5000

The IH has more weight to it now i picked them both up, the IH is closer to a Ertl precision in weight than to a UH.

Tyres are a lot wider looks like maybe a 16.9-30 on the IH and 13.6-38 on the Ford

Wheel base is about the same, track with is wider on the 624, looks like 1.8 meter and 1.5 meter on the Ford

I think it is well worth getting this model, i payed € 80,- for it, if you look real hard you might be abel to find it a bit cheaper.

DSCN9937.JPG

DSCN9939.JPG

DSCN9940.JPG

DSCN9941.JPG

DSCN9943.JPG

5 hours ago, ertlerik said:

The IH has more weight to it now i picked them both up, the IH is closer to a Ertl precision in weight than to a UH.

Tyres are a lot wider looks like maybe a 16.9-30 on the IH and 13.6-38 on the Ford

Wheel base is about the same, track with is wider on the 624, looks like 1.8 meter and 1.5 meter on the Ford

I think it is well worth getting this model, i payed € 80,- for it, if you look real hard you might be abel to find it a bit cheaper.

DSCN9937.JPG

DSCN9939.JPG

DSCN9940.JPG

DSCN9941.JPG

DSCN9943.JPG

Thanks Erik, thats a good comparison, thankyou for taking the time to compare it, was wondering what it would be like as it be the first time they got into 16th i think.

3 hours ago, FendtFarmer said:

The 1165 and 612 from them mate 

Twigged when they were in tractor cab, sure I've seen the 1165 last time I was there  doing there depot electrics.

14 hours ago, ertlerik said:

DSCN9937.JPG

DSCN9939.JPG

DSCN9940.JPG

DSCN9941.JPG

DSCN9943.JPG

Does the IH seem abit oversized compared to the 5000 ? . The 5000 should be a slightly bigger tractor in reality and have a longer wheel base.  The IH 624 would be more comparable to the 4000 in size. Looking at the photos ..the IH seems bigger to me. 

Archived