What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

It makes a change to go to a shop and actually buy a model for a change.  Needed a baler and wasnt fussed if it was a Britains or Siku, as it would only be in the background really.  The choice was a Britains Kuhn or a Siku John Deere.  I chose the Siku.  I can remember the comparisons when it came out, and I think the Britains version came out tops but there is plenty of metal in this one and has opening panels also, so quite happy with it.  

20201101_123359.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to think that Cyril's wife must be selling off his models without him knowing out the back door as quickly as they are coming in the front....maybe a recent stock check has brought this to light:D

1 hour ago, 844john said:

I'm starting to think that Cyril's wife must be selling off his models without him knowing out the back door as quickly as they are coming in the front....maybe a recent stock check has brought this to light:D

He is probably unknowingly buying them back :D  

8 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Did you win the lotto or what Cyril ...you seem to have stuff coming on a daily basis. Where do you put them all ???:huh:

Yes lads I did sell a few models so be and I bought more that name of the game it a hobbie of mine . Got the cows and bales in longford €35

1 hour ago, 844john said:

No wife just just yet ha ha 

I wont post up any more then :)

1 hour ago, trigger82 said:

No wife just just yet ha ha 

I wont post up any more then :)

Still plenty of time for them to ensnare you Cyril;) Keep the models coming, we're all addicted to it if truth be told!:D

On 11/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, SPN said:

My years of nagging Brian to make a front mower to match the Taarup 307 have finally paid off

The BOR Taarup 317F finally arrived today and it is a cracker

20201102_151608.jpg

sure looks it

Finally got a chance to get some photos of some of my recent purchases 1/16 John Deere 8RX 410 by Ertle from my local John Deere dealer. Valtra S 394 2019 by U.H Valtra T 214 by Wiking from the good flolks at Tractor Connection and a 1/16 John Deere 8400R by Ertl

IMG_8061.jpeg

IMG_8068.jpeg

IMG_8077.jpeg

IMG_8106.jpeg

IMG_8123.jpeg

IMG_8094.jpeg

IMG_8100.jpeg

IMG_8149.jpeg

IMG_8161.jpeg

Archived