Replicagri releases 2020

robbo

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

will be several other versions behind as well if thats the case justin 

Hopefully..I drove an F140 before on a few occasions . The are an animal off a tractor...they just pull like a train ..

32 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Its Ros doing it - variation on their previous F130.

Your right..Its ROS. My mistake. Replicagri are usually chosen for a Chartres model and also do lots off Fiats. I could be forgiven..:D

• 6 months later...

It looks wrong, that's what it looks like!!  As I recall the TM range had seen the cab position change and it tilted backwards slightly.  That's just a 8560 rebadged painted with an improved roof which still doesn't look right to me.   Hopefully in the future another model maker will do the TM range the justice they truly deserve.

5 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

It looks wrong, that's what it looks like!!  As I recall the TM range had seen the cab position change and it tilted backwards slightly.  That's just a 8560 rebadged painted with an improved roof which still doesn't look right to me.   Hopefully in the future another model maker will do the TM range the justice they truly deserve.

Fair, I m not a great expert, I thought it looked nice, if it is wrong, then I don’t understand, why do this big companies like replicagri and universal hobbies keep getting things wrong?

2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Yeah..your right about the cab. Still it ain't bad. I have the M160, 8560 and TM155. I might spare the valuable room in the cabinet for something else. I would like if Imber done a 6 pot 40 Series...that would be nice.

Well it will be wrong if its a red version of the Replicagri model,  the cab needs to tilt backwards.  The MXM were TMs not 60 series. 

And as an aside the red versions really should be sold with a CASE dealers repair van given how often they used to break down:D

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

Well it will be wrong if its a red version of the Replicagri model,  the cab needs to tilt backwards.  The MXM were TMs not 60 series. 

And as an aside the red versions really should be sold with a CASE dealers repair van given how often they used to break down:D

Good few around my area...and the owners can't fault them. They are the very same as a TM underneath..

Vestys in Suffolk had bought  a dozen CASE MXMs brand new in 2004 and spread them across their three farms, mostly 175s and a few 155s …………………..As I recall they were very unreliable...……….I remember being told two had quickly broken down and upon them being fixed by DOE Power the dealer another two had broken down on one of their other farms!  The estate were so peed off with them by seasons end that they switched back to MF the following year.

However I did like them, I watched three 175s carting wheat from the farms Lexion 450s and you could hear them coming about a mile away!  Terrific engine noiseB)

Paul, I think what New Holland did was raise the cab on the TMs  115, 125, 140 and 155...……….the 175 and 190 were all together bigger.  You would need to park an 8360 next to a TM140 and look where the front windscreen meets the bonnet and the position of the steering column console. The console sits 4 inch plus higher on a TM and that's why you get that etched black band on the windscreen to obscure it.

prodcut-imageNew Holland TM 140 wheel tractor from Germany for sale at Truck1 ...

All Replicagri have done is redesign the front of the cab by adding the black band but they haven't raised the cab!!  so it looks pinched!  I mean look at that steering wheel console on the replicagri TM140,  its so high the driver would barely be able to see over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

0F194EAA-37FA-4B5B-8C0B-2E684D5639D4.jpeg

Toyfarmer have made subtle changes to the MF3000s and Fiat winner which I have all of and they are excellent models and notably improved over the originals.  But a CASE MXM based on the ford 8560 wont be right even if it has the right bonnet and roof in my opinion!!   But hey who cares, im a stickler for detail and most collectors aren't so im sure it will still sell very well regardless.

Archived