Replicagri releases 2020

robbo

14 hours ago, justy 46 said:

The early TM 175 & 190s had their fair  share off issues and no dought the bigger MXMs were probably the same.  But the smaller ones like the 140 ,120 & 155 are good enough by all accounts.

I don't know whether you used to follow the British Farming Forum some years ago but there was an excellent thread on there by Footsfitter called TM175 and the muppets from Basildon which set out all of the problems they had with their 175. Sad to say it was in the workshop more than it was in the field 

4 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Compare.. The TM does sit back...but the cab frame looks the same bar the roof.

1.jpg

downloadfile.jpg

i doubt theres any real difference between the 30 and tm bar the front wheel size ,which looks bigger on the tm, so pops the front end up, giving the illusion  of the cab tipping backwards. when most makers update stuff especially when its more a cosmetic one like those ,they dont remake basic parts, if anything i would say that replicagri have maybe got  the cab framing a little short height wise, giving the squat look to it and of course that cab roof.

The difference between (most) TMs and 60 series cab difference was cab suspension making it sit higher. If the cab setback at rear too much usually the shocks were done. (And cab top on the ones with strips) early tms roof was same. Also early tms had grey chassis and later first gens had black. 

As said the TMs were pretty bullet proof why they command high prices now. The long wheel base 175s and 190s were troublesome at start but all sorted now and have evolved into lwb T7.270s very good tractors. 

As for the repliagri abomination it’s as inaccurate as the 8560 ie the bonnet being a bit wide (forgivable) and THAT cab being far too squat, I changed mine for in imber cab. 
40s 60s and TMs all had same cab  

4 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

I suspect Toyfarmer will use a fresh CASE MXM bonnet design along with the different CASE roof…..and if the cabs pinched like the TMs I guess it could be modified or "imbered":D

you may get the roof and bonnet, would need to be that at a minimum , but i doubt the design cab will change ,if you go that far down the route it becomes a whole new model, and the costs rocket, i remember someone a while back looking into a new model, tried all the main stream makers, and all of them said getting a cab right, is the hardest part, the finer you go, or more angles you have, the higher the wastage is in rejects, and the model commissioner pays for them, hence why most we see ain't spot on, and look to bulky.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, 844john said:

Thanks for that lads, must admit i was thinking along similar lines Justin that the face lift models would be following on shortly

If it's anything to go by the early IHs..you will have 2wd versions etc ..im sure.. a 785xl maybe..You know the story .:D

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived