Powertrac Models

robbo

Power Trac models have announced a number of variants on a similar theme that will be available from either Q4 on 2020 or Q1 in 2021.

www.mtoys.ch are behind the release and further information and images are from their website

They are producing 2 versions of the Hurlimann Prestige, the H-478 will be limited to 80 models and the H-488T will be limited to 200 models

Also there will be 2 Same versions, the Explorer 80 will be limited to 80 models and the Explorer 90T will be limited to 200 models.

There will also be a Lamborghini variant, the Grand Prix 774-80 will be limited to 80 models and the Grand Prix 874-90T will be 200 models

The final variant is an Eicher 2090 that will be limited to 80 models

Hürlimann_H-488_T.jpg

Lamborghini_674-90.jpg

Same Explorer 80 II.jpg

• Like 4

I like the Lambo version . There were a few off those local a few years back in my area. One got overturned and written off in a steep field by a friend off mine in our younger days doing weekend work. He walked away luckily , but got Fu*ked by the owner and the shown the road. :D

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

these would be the ones i  showed you the pics of at zwolle mike? .

Yes Sean, these are the ones we saw at Zwolle, I have been checking their website on a regular basis. I had hoped they would be available earlier but at least we now a date to look forward to.

Really nice models, but a bit to expansive to buy on a picture of a real tractor. But I will keep an eye on these, I have a small weak spot for these tractors.

Edited by Hajo

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, robbo said:

I would also like some of the older versions as well, I need a bigger house 😁

what about a his and hers house ,you live one side with models wife lives other side with cooker washing machine etc ,have a door connecting the two so you can nip though for meals 😂 .

Yes i am joking 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, smithy said:

what about a his and hers house ,you live one side with models wife lives other side with cooker washing machine etc ,have a door connecting the two so you can nip though for meals 😂 .

Yes i am joking 

you have several barns to hide new buys in smithy 😆😆😆😆😆doubt she knows what turns up most of the time unlike us poor souls 😆😆😆

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

you have several barns to hide new buys in smithy 😆😆😆😆😆doubt she knows what turns up most of the time unlike us poor souls 😆😆😆

HaHa yes you are right on that one 🤣👍

• Like 1