FTF Limited Editons

Andy

I've seen recently some discussions on some of the special run models we've produced over the years. It looks like most have now increased in value quite considerably which was always my intention in commissioning them. I just wish I'd kept cases back!  Just out of interest, which do we think is the most lucrative model to have been produced so far, excluding the runs of less then 100. I see plenty of interest in the Britains Case IH 956XL transition model? Which one is the hardest to find?

I have seen some wild variations in prices. The Rochester Airport TE20 for instance, I have seen that go for £15 and the next week it was bid up to £70.

The Ford 7000 cultivator set is also now making good money and the Gun Metal models, both Ford and IH, also make around £70+ when they come up for sale

• Like 1

Although not a FTF model, the Valtra T161 Bronze Model Farmer (limited to 100 pcs) has to be my best investment yet. A few years ago turned down an offer for 200 euro on it.

2dc9778ba0202d37db142aff848d37471.jpg

But limited editions usually bring good money, but a nice box is key!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...