new masseys coming

Paul Palmer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

:D,i dont do facebook Joe,i do remember a post on here showing what was thought a pre production model,people on here commenting that the cab is very similiar to the 4000 fstracs cab

Ye I know,You should think about joining though,I would advise against Twitter or Instagram,they're a waste of time,but a lot of good stuff happens on Facebook.

Regards

Joe.

New Massey.jpg

if its all over facebook then people will allready know,if you arent,then the new series is going to be the 8S series which is replacing the 7700 series,and yes Sean,relief,they will be red,info from a mf dealership owner,so it should be accurate info

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

if its all over facebook then people will allready know,if you arent,then the new series is going to be the 8S series which is replacing the 7700 series,and yes Sean,relief,they will be red,info from a mf dealership owner,so it should be accurate info

Don't think all will be revealed until the 24th,I think,

Regards

Joe.

You lads can stop panicking,They are still RED,pretty cool looking to,Very much like the machine in the concept photo,but the bonnet is red,so far only seen the one,an 8S 245 I think,daren't take a screen grab as you have to register to watch video,probably turn up on Facebook soon though.

Don't know if you will be able to see this other bit without registering,

https://mf8s.masseyferguson.com/?&utm_source=New-Era-Web-App&utm_medium=Organic&utm_campaign=newera_postevent&utm_term=redirect&utm_content=A

Regards

Joe.

What's with the gap between the bonnet and the cab? Isn't that just somewhere for dust and chaff to accumulate that is then going to heat up and catch fire?

1 hour ago, robbo said:

What's with the gap between the bonnet and the cab? Isn't that just somewhere for dust and chaff to accumulate that is then going to heat up and catch fire?

I should think that will be heralded as a safety feature Mike, Increased visibility,! I suspect Universal Hobbies are poised ready to release a new top of the range 8000S, or whatever it will become.

Regards

Joe.

mmmm. not  sure on that, gaps so big between the cab and bonnet you could park a push bike in it, and is it just me ? or has the  cab  got a very retro old school mf2000 series look to it,  especially in that side on shot ? 

Archived