chicken man 257

hello I am a matthew from lincolnshire.im on this forum for help.my son is looking for a 1/32 scale cherry picker either on it's own.or an attachment to a forklift I see  ros manitou did 1 but seems to be discontinued.i was wondering if anybody had any idead where I might get 1 from.he has just started his collection.so he has a couple of britains new holland tractors.a fast trac a jcb 3cx.a slurry tanker.some trailers.a seed drill. a big square baler.a portaloo (ha ha!).hes thought of everything.a portakabin he uses for the workers break room.also was looking for some straps so he could strap his equipment down on his low loader trailer.hope this is ok to ask on here

Hi Mathew,There is a dedicated manlift in 1/32nd scale,But they will be rare as hen's teeth and expensive if you do find one,Doubt you'll get one in the UK,Here is a video review of one,

http://www.cranesetc.co.uk/library/nzgreviews/956/956review.htm

And one I found for sale in Germany,

https://www.modell-ovp.de/en/genie-z60-37fe-telescopic-boom-lift-10103.html

Regards

Joe.

I worked backwards, found out what was available, then worked out how to make the items from there.......

Lime wood

Is lime wood better than balsa wood..........i've no idea, i've never used balsa wood.........i chose lime wood because I had an order for something else with the people I got the lime wood strips from, thought I'd give it a go!!!!!

I use lime wood , usually off ebay, or bass wood which i get from hobby craft usually As i can size it to eye then for what i am making, so on the granary build the frames all bass wood, floors and doors will be lime wood and the cladding will be balsa as i can cut that to a rough plank finish 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
11 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

I been on the forum since 2005 and onpy just made newbie status ????? Strange

It's a new feature with the software update, everyone has started again as a newbie ranking, if you want to move up then get posting 😄

3 hours ago, robbo said:

It's a new feature with the software update, everyone has started again as a newbie ranking, if you want to move up then get posting 😄

I wondered why i get getting stars and claps ext in a congrats pop up over the last  week or so, how do you turn that off then?? Its Getting on my nerves 🤨😁