What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

2 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Where you get the bucket  on the JCB  any more pictures of it 

I got it from Cherryhill models on Facebook, but I am sure I saw you had  bought one?

I'll do some more pictures later all the same.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

For a while I have hankered after a combine with Wiking functionality so it could be displayed in maintenance mode, and a second hand Tucano came up.  It's a great model, the tyres are a bit skinny but I can put up with them, at least they dont wobble all over the place.

20210204_191226.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, trigger82 said:

Happy days then you can get aome good deals on it 

I have had to get some new panels from Brushwood ( which where very reasonable ) as one or two where damaged/missing. I will be selling some on soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougerr76 said:

First addition to the collection for 2021.CaseIH Magnum afs connect 400 by Marge models, Deutz Fahr 7215 TTV warrior by Weise Toys all from the good folks at Tractor Connection

IMG_5363.jpeg

IMG_5377.jpeg

IMG_5634.jpeg

IMG_5646.jpeg

Nice models ,i sometimes but from Tractor Connection  like you say a good company to buy from