What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

Most of the Valtra machines around these parts are either Metallic Grey or Met Black with one big farm with 9+ Green ones. I know of an Orange one, couple of dark reds and a blue and one white. The point being that as of yet no current model Valtras have been made in the two colours that account for well over 50% of all their sales!!!  UH, Wiking Ros etc need to do their homework better. Although I see there is a black G series on its way, I want the grey one:P

My latest additions.................The superb Joskin Volumetera 20000 from UH and the equally nice Pichon Muck spreader which I got for 59 quid on sale from Scalefarm, their 80+ everywhere else inc PP.

Both these brands have full dealer networks across the UK and although I havent seen one of either they most probably are working somewhere in east anglia.

P1080636.JPG

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

My latest additions.................The superb Joskin Volumetera 20000 from UH and the equally nice Pichon Muck spreader which I got for 59 quid on sale from Scalefarm, their 80+ everywhere else inc PP.

Both these brands have full dealer networks across the UK and although I havent seen one of either they most probably are working somewhere in east anglia.

P1080636.JPG

i know of a smaller single axel pichon spreader down here phil,and a smaller tanker from them to,same farm, ,also see a good few heading into the uk via the docks as well ,well you did till covid kicked in.so they are out there.

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

P1080636.JPG

I have seen a big Joskin tanker, I think it was 18500 litre one, but i think it was a Quadra.  That is one of UH's best models, will you get the Pendislide dribble bar to go with it? 

• Like 1

Hey Joe, Most probably I will.  Ive almost finished selling off a whole load of models and spares that I didnt want and thats refinancing the kit I do want.  Ive got a new barn plus a wholecrop header coming for the Jag first and then hopefully it will be one of the new Lexions which wont be cheap!!  So a dribble bar will have to wait for now.

• Like 1

Just arrived courtesy of Andy B (many thanks).  A bit different from the norm, well impressed with it.  I did read that a farm in Yorkshire had a municipal coloured Fendt tool carrier so not totally beyond the bounds of possibility. 

20210215_131644.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/15/2021 at 1:20 PM, CX820Joe said:

Just arrived courtesy of Andy B (many thanks).  A bit different from the norm, well impressed with it.  I did read that a farm in Yorkshire had a municipal coloured Fendt tool carrier so not totally beyond the bounds of possibility. 

20210215_131644.jpg

The spec on the Municipals can be wrong for ag use, but they do tend to be lightly used and well maintained

Michael Hoey has a muni toolcarrier in his potato fleet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SPN said:

The spec on the Municipals can be wrong for ag use, but they do tend to be lightly used and well maintained

Michael Hoey has a muni toolcarrier in his potato fleet.

Its stretching the bounds of credulity somewhat, but it was an excellent price, and to me, looks better with the front linkage than the weight version.  

I wonder if many other municipal Fendts have found their way onto farms...

38 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

Another 390 Trigger??   I think you are trying to corner the secondhand market for this model and then drive its price way up to the CASE Maxxum5150  levels:lol:

Ha ha 8 of them now 

No i just like Massey ferguson 390 wont sell any.