What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

1 minute ago, trigger82 said:

Last one new i bought came from newzeland and it was new £80 bought 2 od them . 

Oh, I know the store. Have considered them many a time as they had several of the old MF's after they went obsolete. Never made the step however.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 10:00 PM, trigger82 said:

Last one new i bought came from newzeland and it was new £80 bought 2 od them . 

Contacted them to ask about a shipping quote for a few models, for five standard size 1:32 models it cost NZ$250 so I politely said no thank you :P Absolutely bonkers price for sending a parcel imo.

Edited by Janval
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Janval said:

Contacted them to ask about a shipping quote for a few models, for five standard size 1:32 models it cost NZ$250 so I politely said no thank you :P Absolutely bonkers price for sending a parcel imo.

That is steep! I wont bother enquiring about the Fendt 415

8 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

This one came a couple of days ago.  Hopefully another Fendt will appear tomorrow too.

20210303_175212.jpg

I always seem able to justify the price of a Weise model, good value for what you get. Is that one the newer version or the older one?

9 minutes ago, hody21 said:

I always seem able to justify the price of a Weise model, good value for what you get. Is that one the newer version or the older one?

They are the best manufacturer I think.  Its the 2nd version - earlier one was a 926.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

Its the nicer older version....................Hey Joe didnt you already have one of them?

I did, and sold it without removing it from the box.

Stupid thing to do really!

11 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

I thought you had had a 924 or 926 mk1 for sure...................I never saw a 924 but there were 4 or 5 926s in these parts back in the day and a couple of nice 920s.

Never seen any 900s except the 2007 type around my way.

Have the 926 TMS (02-07 model), I think that is my favourite style of the 900 series.

• Like 1