Any of the old bunch members still on here

IH885XLMAN

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

I must say... I don't think I have never seen the forum so quiet for this time off year though... 

That's what i was thinking ,i keep looking on here last couple days to see what members are up to must have got some real good presents to keep them occupied or all got hangovers .  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, smithy said:

That's what i was thinking ,i keep looking on here last couple days to see what members are up to must have got some real good presents to keep them occupied or all got hangovers .  

Well you cant get much off a hangover on my side off the Irish Sea anyway... We all get kicked out of the pubs at 8.00pm... 😭.  But yeah. Model Christmas shopping seems abit down this year bar Cyrils usual massive hauls.. 😂

• Like 1

It does seem to have been quiet all winter so far! Personally between a 10hr shift, 2hrs of commuting and the rest of the time producing model kits to sell I haven't really had time for personal projects. I'd share more about building kits but to be honest, it's very boring most of the time! Hopefully house buying is on the horizon for early next year and then I can get on with some of my own stuff! 

• Like 3

Maybe everyone is playing farming simulator  😆- lets face it for the most part its the only way some people will get "near" anything agricultural. Shows have been few and far between, those that do run have to be booked or in some cases have to have some connection or business to attend. For some reason I know of someone that got in to FS19, no idea how or why although seems to enjoy it.

I know personally between work, studying and general life administration (and the odd bit of the above) I have a bale grab waiting for assembly/bits to fabricated for at least 4 months.

Also finding items locally is starting to become a challenge, and when you start going down the line of 50+ (or 80+) for a 1:32 model, you start to question the volume of purchases..

never mind, 4 days until the accounts department release the budget codes for 2022 :)

• Like 1