Rolland Trailers, Collect – World 1:32 Scale Review

Rolland Trailers, Collect – World 1:32 Scale 

All the review Rolland trailers, paint finish, is very good with bright clear decals fitted, the three trailers two of which are general-purpose one with extension high sides both have opening twin doors at the rear for crop discharge.

All The trailer drawbars are fitted with a good-sized pick-up ring and a swing-over stand when the trailers are not in use. A hand brake lever adds to the trailer's underside detail through to the detailed tandem axles on all the different variants. Universal Hobbies have added a lot of detail throughout with hydraulic pipes fitted and a three-stage hydraulic tipping ram with another option of a stand fitted to rest the raised trailer for underside maintenance to be carried out. It is ideal if you are building a diorama in a workshop with a fitter underneath it doing work on it. Add a service van at the side with doors open and kitted out with toolboxes ( Food for thought ). At the rear, the taillights are fitted with guards over them.

All the trailers, including the bale trailer, look to have the same chassis but a very good range of trailers never the less.

Review comments: All the trailers have excellent detail; well done Universal Hobbies on Rolland's good range of trailers.

IMG_6778.JPG

IMG_6779.JPG

IMG_6780.JPG

IMG_6781.JPG

IMG_6782.JPG

IMG_6783.JPG

IMG_6784.JPG

IMG_6785.JPG

IMG_6786.JPG

IMG_6787.JPG

IMG_6788.JPG

IMG_6789.JPG

IMG_6790.JPG

IMG_6791.JPG

IMG_6792.JPG

IMG_6793.JPG

IMG_6794.JPG

IMG_6795.JPG

IMG_6796.JPG

IMG_6797.JPG

IMG_6798.JPG

IMG_6799.JPG

• Like 3

Back in June I was looking forward to getting a new UH Rolland Maize trailer,  then it got put back to July, then August, then September and now I think theyve given up!!  I have heard there is an unimaginable backlog of unloaded shipping containers all around the globe and suspect it may be in one of them. In fact some of those containers carrying toys recently "fell off"🙄 a cargo ship and sunk to the bottom of the atlantic ocean (more lame excuses on the way from Brushwood no doubt😄)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Back in June I was looking forward to getting a new UH Rolland Maize trailer,  then it got put back to July, then August, then September and now I think theyve given up!!  I have heard there is an unimaginable backlog of unloaded shipping containers all around the globe and suspect it may be in one of them. In fact some of those containers carrying toys recently "fell off"🙄 a cargo ship and sunk to the bottom of the atlantic ocean (more lame excuses on the way from Brushwood no doubt😄)

plenty of people advertising them in stock right now phil, inc brushwood .

• Andy changed the title to Rolland Trailers, Collect – World 1:32 Scale Review
19 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

plenty of people advertising them in stock right now phil, inc brushwood .

Well done Sean, I was waiting for Brushwood to notify me they were in but heard nothing.  Anyways they got them in Wednesday and all four colours look smart😎

Ive just bought the yellow one as Ive already got a blue version.  Looks very nice, as do the black and red ones, however Ive never seen Rollands in those colours just the yellow and blue.  The yellow/ mustard colour is quite similar to Richard Western trailers.

rs=w:600,h:600
Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 1